Property Manager | Greenside
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Located in the picturesque town of Hexham, Greenside is a beautiful two bedroom property with plenty of charm and character. The perfect retreat for families and groups of friends, this stylish holiday home has everything you could need for a quiet getaway. With beautiful interiors and free on site parking for one vehicle, Greenside will provide memories to treasure.
Greenside has a bright open plan living, kitchen and dining area. It’s the perfect spot to cosy up and unwind with its two comfy sofas. Turn on the flat screen TV to enjoy a quiet evening in. Stunning in style, the brick-walled kitchen is fully equipped with everything you could need to prepare meals easily. The dining area is a breakfast bar with four colourful chairs.
Head to the master bedroom and you’ll find a comfortable king size bed with premium bed linens. Pops of colour are added with the soft furnishings. The second bedroom at Greenside has a bunk...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Greenside is located in the charming town of Hexham which was voted England’s favourite market town by Country Life magazine. With great shopping facilities, local inns, restaurants and a buzzing arts scene, there will be plenty for you to discover. If you’re interested in history, head to Hexham Abbey which dates back to 674. For those who want a fun day out, Hexham has its own racecourse where you can enjoy the races and incredible views of the rolling countryside too.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,SuitableForEvents,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.