Property Manager | Farrier William
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Farrier William is a two bedroom ground floor apartment in a new build four storey building. It is set in a beautiful location, Palm Bay in Margate which is just a short walk to Palm Bay and its beaches. Margate Beach with its golden sands is only 7 minutes away by car. It is easily reached by walking and if you fancy a nice stroll along the coast of Palm Bay then you’ll find cafes and beautiful green space, ideal for kite flying and cycling.
Farrier William is a stylish apartment with a light and homely look. Head to the open-plan living, kitchen and dining room and you’ll find comfy sofas, a flat screen TV and access to the private patio. Perfect for relaxing, you can retreat here after a busy day in Margate and enjoy a night in front of the TV with your loved ones.
The kitchen is modern and on trend with white modern appliances, as well as neat cupboards and sides. You can make use of the oven, hob, toaster, kettle,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Located close to the seafront, you’ll be perfectly situated to explore Margate. This lively and exciting town is a popular spot so you won’t tire of finding new things to explore. There are shops, restaurants and bars in abundance. Head to the modern Turner Contemporary art gallery with its rotating exhibitions, or visit the Dreamland Margate amusement park. Further down the coast is Ramsgate Harbour with all its hustle and bustle, as well as pubs and cafes, not to mention the various fish and chips shops and maritime museum. In Ramsgate you’ll also find an ancient church and wide cycling promenade, as well as the Granville Theatre. If you want a trip to the city, London is just a short train ride away from Margate.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.