Property Manager | Otterhill
- 8 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
Otterhill is a truly unique property located close to the charming village of Great Ayton in North Yorkshire. The property sleeps up to 16 guests across eight bedrooms, six with ensuite and features two living areas, a large kitchen and dining room, outdoor decking areas and stunning views across the countryside.
Expertly designed and situated in stunning private gardens this exceptional holiday home is perfect for family getaways or celebratory weekends with your loved ones.
Each room in Otterhill has been carefully designed and furnished to ensure the ultimate experience when staying here. Large windows surround the house allowing you to enjoy views across the well-manicured private gardens and rolling countryside.
Upon entering Otterhill you are welcomed into a bright spacious hallway with spiral staircase winding to the first floor. The ground floor consists of a study, six bedrooms, four of which are ensuite...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Great Ayton is a quiet countryside village nestled at the foot of the Cleveland hills. Perfect for walks and cycling, you’ll have access to beautiful North Yorkshire countryside and great links to neighbouring areas. There are local pubs and cafes just a short drive from the property where you can enjoy meals and drinks during your stay. Walkers will love the popular spots nearby such as Roseberry Topping which is a short 10 minute drive away. The views from the top of here are simply breathtaking on a clear day. We’d also recommend visiting the market town of Stokesley, located a few miles from the property. With local shops, restaurants and cafes, stunning countryside surrounding the area, Stokesley has plenty to keep you busy.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our lead guests who book our Otterhill property to pay an additional £1000.00 charge, this will be returned after a detailed property inspection. An additional amount of £500 may also be charged to guests if evidence of smoking is found within the property or on any patio areas.