Property Manager | Cummins & Goings Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Cummins and Goings Cottage is a welcoming place to stay when holidaying in Barnard Castle. Whether you’re travelling as a small group of friends or with family, this is the perfect getaway for four. You’ll have access to the full property during your stay which includes a living room, kitchen diner, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. A home from home in the heart of the North East, Cummins and Goings Cottage will provide memories to treasure.
Cummins and Goings Cottage has a stylish living room with a flat screen TV and log burner making it the ideal place to unwind with your loved ones. Herringbone flooring and a statement blue feature wall make this a really cosy place to relax.
The house has a spacious kitchen diner. Fully equipped for self-catering stays, the kitchen has modern appliances and cookware. The dining area includes a dining table with four chairs. Outside there is a small yard area with outdoor furniture...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Cummins & Goings Cottage is located in the historic market town of Barnard Castle. Featured within the Guardian’s ‘10 of the UK’s best small towns’, there is something for everyone here. If you love to shop, the town has many antique shops so treasure seekers will be in their element. There are also lots of independent stores which you wouldn’t see on the average high street. Take your pick of restaurants, cafes and pubs which serve lovely home-made food. Barnard Castle is also known for its 12th century castle. The English Heritage property has great views over the Tees Gorge. You can try to spot Richard III’s boar emblem carved above the window in the inner ward or explore the sensory garden.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.