Property Manager | The Arches Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
If you’re looking for a family staycation or getaway with friends, The Arches Cottage is a great choice. Located in the small village of Brotton just a short drive from Saltburn-by-the-Sea, this traditional holiday home is ideally situated for exploring the North Yorkshire coastline. The Arches Cottage is a characterful property which includes an open-plan living, kitchen and dining area, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a spacious garden with outdoor furniture.
The Arches Cottage is directly next door to The Arches Country House so, subject to availability, these properties can be booked together. Please contact us on 01287 658171 to discuss availability.
The Arches Cottage has an open plan kitchen, living and dining area. With two comfortable sofas and a flat screen TV, it’s the ideal space to unwind after a day exploring the area. Fully equipped, the kitchen has everything you could need to prepare meals during your...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
The Arches Cottage is located in North Yorkshire, just a stone’s throw from the Cleveland Way National Trail and the stunning coastline. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, you’ll be met with views of the North Sea and Hummersea Cliffs as you approach the property. The site is surrounded by Hunley Hall Golf Club making it an idyllic location for golfers and non-golfers alike. The Victorian Spa town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea is just 4 miles from the property. Here you’ll find a long stretching beach and a charming town centre with local pubs, restaurants and cafes. Take the oldest functioning cliff lift in the UK down to the promenade and you’ll arrive at the 208-metre pier which stretches out into the sea. The long sandy shores are overlooked by colourful boutique beach huts and high cliffs tower in the distance.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,SuitableForEvents,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.