Property Manager | Sunnyvale House
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
If you’re looking for a relaxing retreat on the coast with the North Sea just moments away, Sunnyvale House is your perfect match. Sleeping up to 14 guests across 7 bedrooms this three-storey home is ideal for short breaks with all the family.
Located close to the promenade in Whitby, this impressive property provides the perfect base for exploring the seaside town and the rest of North Yorkshire.
Sunnyvale House is packed with character and style. The property features a large living space, modern kitchen, a separate dining area, and seven spacious bedrooms, all spread across three floors. Not to mention, the property is also just around the corner from Whitby’s North Promenade and all of the town’s attractions.
The spacious living area features a flat-screen TV. There are two sofas and an armchair in the window, all in grey leather. The ideal place for relaxing, switch on the TV to catch up on your favourite...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Set on the West side of Whitby, Sunnyvale is located close to the promenade so you can expect a fabulous central location. Just a short 5-minute walk will bring you to the town centre. Head to Pier Road and you’ll find cosy pubs, fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants. Continue along the lively road until you reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. At the other end of Pier Road, you’ll notice the swing bridge which sits over the River Esk. Over the bridge, you’ll find yourself on the East bank which is full of narrow mediaeval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,SuitableForEvents,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.