Property Manager | Bamburgh 38
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Sleeping upto six guests, Bamburgh 38 could be a relaxing getaway for families and friends. Located in Spennymoor in the heart of County Durham, you can expect the perfect balance between town and country in this cosy first floor apartment. The property benefits from two bedrooms, a spacious living area with seperate dining space and a family bathroom.
Bamburgh 38 has private parking and is the ideal base for exploring the local area and all that County Durham has to offer.
Bamburgh 38 is a two bedroom apartment with a homely feel throughout. The open plan living and dining space is the social hub of the property with a welcoming feel.
The kitchen is tucked away to the rear of the room and is fully equipped with everything you need for your self-catering break. Featuring white, high shine kitchen cabinets and white tiles, it is a modern and clean space. There is an oven, hob, microwave, toaster,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Bamburgh 38 is located in the County Durham town of Spennymoor. Famous for its mining heritage, you’ll find history in abundance throughout Spennymoor. Visit Durham Mining Museum and relive the past for yourself. The Victoria Jubilee Park is a great place to stretch your legs and enjoy the tranquil grounds in and around Whitworth Hall. You’ll also be spoilt for choice with a variety of cafes, bars and restaurants in Spennymoor town centre.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.