Property Manager | Harbour Mist Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Harbour Mist Cottage is cosy, homely and perfectly located for exploring all that Whitby has to offer. Situated in a peaceful location, but also on the doorstep of plenty of shops, cafes and restaurants in Whitby town centre. Sleeping 4 guests, Harbour Mist Cottage will certainly give you memories to treasure with friends and family.
Cosy and comfortable, Harbour Mist Cottage offers our guests the chance to experience the heart of Whitby with the whiff of its fabulous sea air on their doorstep.
Entering the property you will find yourself immediately immersed in the living and dining area which is homely and decorated with a sharp, ocean blue to get you into the seaside mood. Offering a two seater sofa and relaxing armchairs you can stretch out and enjoy the flatscreen TV, and you are more than welcome to sign into your Netflix and Amazon Prime account to make the most of your viewing experience. Also on this floor is...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Harbour Mist Cottage is located on the east side of Whitby in close proximity to the town centre. You will find the flurry of shops, restaurants and bars just a short walk away from Harbour Mist Cottage. The east side of Whitby is full of narrow, mediaeval streets dotted with boutiques and pubs. Sample the catch of the day in one of the fish restaurants or visit one of the traditional sweet shops for all your candy needs. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary and the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. The opposite side of Whitby is home to the Blue Flag West Cliff beach and promenade is just a 20-minute walk from the property. The famous Trenchers is nearby where you can try traditional Whitby fish and chips! On Pier Road, you’ll find nostalgic arcades which are fun for all ages. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.