Property Manager | Overcarr Cottage
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
If you’re looking for a peaceful retreat with plenty on your doorstep, look no further than the dog-friendly Overcarr Cottage. Located mid-terrace in the quiet village of Kirby Misperton in North Yorkshire, the property itself has a homely feel throughout and it is perfect for families and groups of friends. Sleeping up to six guests across three cosy bedrooms, Overcarr Cottage will provide fun memories to last a lifetime.
Spacious throughout, the open-plan living, kitchen and dining area at Overcarr Cottage has everything you need to enjoy a relaxing stay in the heart of North Yorkshire. With two comfy leather sofas, a coffee table and flat-screen TV, the living space is the perfect place to retreat to after a busy day exploring all that the area has to offer.
Head to the dining area and you’ll find a wooden dining table with six chairs, all of which have cushions to add to the comfort of eating a hearty meal.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Kirby Misperton is within close proximity of the two historic market towns of Pickering and Malton, both of which can be reached by road in quick time. Adjacent to the village lies one of the most popular amusement parks in England, Flamingo Land Theme Park and Zoo, making Kirby Misperton a great holiday location for families with children. The towns of Whitby and Scarborough are both within short driving distance from the village, as well as Eden Camp Museum and Dalby Forest.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
- Wheelchair Access
- Wide home doorway
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.