Property Manager | Turnstones Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Turnstones Apartment offers two spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms and a stunning outdoor terrace. Only a short walk from Whitby town centre, and private, secure parking - this property offers a fantastic selection of amenities.
Turnstones Apartment is a spacious and well-decorated two bedroom apartment. Boasting a bright open plan living and dining area, you’ll have plenty of space to relax after a day of exploring Whitby.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you could need during your seaside staycation. Featuring an oven, hob, fridge, toaster, microwave, kettle, cookware, dishes and silverware, Turnstones has it all.
Head to the master bedroom and you’ll find a tranquil space. Enjoy your nights sleep in the luxury king size bed which boasts plush bedding and premium linens. The king size bed can also be split up to form a twin if this is more suitable for your stay. Beautifully styled, the walls are...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Many guests have commented on just how close the Caedmons Prospect apartment block is to the centre of Whitby, and Whitby Harbour. It is just a short walk away, so it’s ideal if you want to experience what life is like living by the sea. The area is famous for the quality of its fish and chip restaurants, and there are plenty of places where you can sink your teeth into a fresh catch. When you fancy a drink, you’ll find a variety of bars as well as pubs and shops in the local area. Whitby is also famous for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. You’ll find plenty of sites near the apartment with historic interest relating to the story. The main inspiration can be found at the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey. Other places close by that are well worth a visit include Flowergate and Pannett Park (which can be accessed directly opposite the Caedmons Prospect apartment block). Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.