Property Manager | Sun Gardens 1
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Sun Gardens 1 is a spacious, modern holiday apartment situated within a quiet block in the town of Thornaby, just a stone’s throw away from a humble turn in the mighty River Tees. This apartment proudly offers plenty of space for families and small groups of friends. Otherwise, it’s great location, on site parking and infrastructure links might make an ideal stop off point for business professionals in need of a place to rest and work on the doorstep of Teesside’s business heartland.
Sun Gardens 1 has a combined, large and open-plan living, kitchen- dining area. Equipped with a plump, comfy sofa and practical, well-cushioned chairs, it makes for the perfect space to fall back on for a quiet evening after a busy day out-and-about in the area. Fully-equipped, the kitchen is tucked away, yet great for social cooking.
As for the master bedroom, it offers a roomy double bed, fitted with plush bedding and premium bed linens...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Thornaby-on-Tees is situated on the south bank of the River Tees. It is a royal charter town steeped in history, most notably featuring in the Battle of Hastings in 1066. Sun Gardens 1 is close to neighbouring towns Stockton-on-Tees and Middlesbrough. It is also in the perfect location for exploring the North East Coast, including the Yorkshire Moors and Dales. The property is just 10 minutes away from James Cook University Hospital.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
- Wheelchair Access
- Wide home doorway
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.