Property Manager | Smuggler’s Rest
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Nestled on the North Yorkshire coast in the Victorian seaside town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea, Smuggler’s Rest is a wonderful holiday apartment with a very modern feel. Renovated to the highest standard, Smuggler’s Rest is a homely and welcoming two bedroomed apartment. Perfect for a small family getaway, this basement apartment is ideally situated for quick access to Saltburn’s long-stretching beach and within close proximity to the many cafes, bars and restaurants nearby.
Smuggler’s Rest is situated within a traditional victorian seaside building. Walk along Marine Parade and you’ll fail to be disappointed by the charm that has remained on the street, even today.
The apartment boasts a spacious, open-plan living area with the kitchen providing more than sufficient room to prepare an evening meal for you and your loved ones. You really are spoilt for choice when it comes to relaxing space, with a sofa and two tables,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Smuggler’s Rest is located in the charming Victorian Spa town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea on the North Yorkshire coast. Located in the heart of the town, the property is only a short walk from the beach and lower promenade. Take the oldest functioning cliff lift in the UK down to the promenade and you’ll arrive at the 208-metre pier which stretches out into the sea. The long sandy shores are overlooked by colourful boutique beach huts and high cliffs tower in the distance. Saltburn has plenty of beautiful walks too. The Valley Gardens are a maze of paths and tracks which wind through the flowers and woodland. If you want to explore further, The Cleveland Way National Trail is over 100 miles long and the lovely Saltburn is featured. If you fancy a 17.5 mile jaunt, start at Saltburn and walk your way to Sandsend. This walk is a great way to explore the North Yorkshire coastline and the views are beautiful!
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.