Property Manager | Bridge House
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales in the village of Muker, Bridge House is a charming holiday home. The property boasts a spacious living room, dining area, fully equipped kitchen, six bedrooms with en-suites, and a family bathroom. Perfect for family staycations or getaways with friends, Bridge House will provide a comfortable base to explore the Yorkshire Dales.
✔ Free WiFi
✔ Flat-screen TV
✔ Dedicated workspace
✔ Fully equipped kitchen
✔ Private backyard
✔ Washer and dryer
✔ Pets allowed
KITCHEN AND DINING AREA
On the ground floor, you’ll find the property’s kitchen. Beautifully designed, it is a mixture of black and white in colour and features modern appliances so you can prepare meals easily during your stay. You have a choice of two ovens with an electric cooker, as well as an AGA being available. Also on this floor is the dining room which...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Bridge House is situated in the peaceful village of Muker. Just a short walk from the village shop, tearoom and traditional village inn, you'll be perfectly placed to enjoy a relaxed staycation. Located in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales, you’ll be able to visit the nearby moors, other villages, and nearby towns such as Richmond easily. The traditional late-18th- and early-19th-century barns and drystone walls of Swaledale are the most characteristic feature of the landscape. The flower-rich hay meadows around Muker are of international importance and are carefully protected. Embark on a walk and you’ll be stunned by the scenery and surroundings within the Yorkshire Dales. Watch the locals at work first-hand in their traditional trades of sheep farming and producing woolen clothes. You can virtually start a pleasant walk from your doorstep with Muker being on the the Pennine Way, as well as the Coast to Coast route. You are also ideally placed for cycle routes and a variety of other outdoors activities.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
- Wide home doorway
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,SuitableForEvents,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.