Property Manager | Vermont
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
If you’re looking for a coastal escape, Vermont is a stylish two bedroom holiday home nestled in the village of Marske-by-the-Sea. Ideal for getaways with the family and couples retreats, this new build property benefits from a spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area, two ensuite bedrooms, a ground floor WC and an enclosed garden with outdoor furniture. Just a short stroll from Marske beach and the popular village square, you’ll be perfectly placed to enjoy everything the North Yorkshire coast has to offer.
Vermont has a stylish open plan kitchen, living and dining area. The space has been decorated with a green feature wall, a flat screen TV and neutral coloured sofas to create a beautiful space to relax.
You’ll have everything you could need to prepare meals during your stay as the kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances and cookware. You can enjoy your meals at the breakfast style bar which is...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Marske-by-the-Sea is a delightful village located on the North Yorkshire coast, less than 10 minutes from Saltburn and Redcar. The village square is packed with independent businesses, including dog-friendly cafes, pubs, micropubs and restaurants. Nearby is Marske Valley Gardens where you can explore walkways lined with beautiful flowers. Head to Marske Sands and you’ll find a long stretch of gently sloping sandy beach. The famous Cleveland Way snakes its way across the cliff tops and along the beach to Saltburn and beyond. Neighbouring Saltburn-by-the-Sea is a great place to visit during your stay. Take the oldest functioning cliff lift in the UK down to the promenade and you’ll arrive at the 208-metre pier which stretches out into the sea. The long sandy shores are overlooked by colourful boutique beach huts and high cliffs tower in the distance. You can also find popular villages and towns such as Staithes, Robin Hoods Bay and Whitby further along the coast.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.