Property Manager | The Zetland Apartment
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Nestled on the North Yorkshire coast in the Victorian seaside town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea, The Zetland Apartment is a beautiful holiday apartment with charm in abundance. Located within the historic Grade II listed Zetland building, which was once one of the world’s first railway hotels, the property has been transformed into a stylish and welcoming three bedroom holiday home. Perfect for family staycations and getaways with friends, The Zetland Apartment is just a short walk from the beach and the many restaurants, cafes and bars.
The Zetland Apartment has plenty of history within its walls as it originally dates back to 1863 when the railway hotel first opened its doors. Today you can still see remnants of its famous history as the original canopy and railway buffer are still in place.
The apartment boasts a large living room with huge doors which open out onto a balcony. Looking out at the cliffs and the beach, the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
The Zetland Apartment is located in the charming Victorian Spa town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea on the North Yorkshire coast. Located in the heart of the town, the property is only a short walk from the beach and lower promenade. Take the oldest functioning cliff lift in the UK down to the promenade and you’ll arrive at the 208-metre pier which stretches out into the sea. The long sandy shores are overlooked by colourful boutique beach huts and high cliffs tower in the distance. Saltburn has plenty of beautiful walks too. The Valley Gardens are a maze of paths and tracks which wind through the flowers and woodland. If you want to explore further, The Cleveland Way National Trail is over 100 miles long and the lovely Saltburn is featured. If you fancy a 17.5 mile jaunt, start at Saltburn and walk your way to Sandsend. This walk is a great way to explore the North Yorkshire coastline and the views are beautiful!
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.