Property Manager | Little Treasure
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
The perfect escape for two, Little Treasure is a charming bolthole located in Whitby. This cosy annexe features an open plan kitchen, living and dining area, a king size bedroom and a bathroom complete with a roll top bath and walk in shower all at ground floor level. You’ll be perfectly placed to enjoy a getaway in Whitby as you’re just a short walk from the many restaurants, cafes and pubs in the town centre.
Little Treasure has a bright and welcoming open plan kitchen, living and dining area. With herringbone flooring and crisp white walls, the space is polished and stylish. The kitchen is equipped with modern appliances and cookware so you can make the most of your self-catering stay. When you want to relax, you can cosy up on the velvet sofa and get lost in a book or enjoy a home cooked meal in the dining area.
Head to the bedroom and you’ll find beautiful space. With a wallpapered feature wall, art prints and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Set on the West side of Whitby, Little Treasure is just a short walk from the central Flowergate. Find cosy pubs, fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants on Pier Road. Venture along the lively road and you’ll reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. At the other end of Pier Road, you’ll find the swing bridge which sits over the River Esk. On the opposite side of the bridge is the East bank. This side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.