Property Manager | Gannet Cottage @ The Grange
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Nestled on the Yorkshire coast less than 5 miles from Bridlington is the beautiful village of Flamborough. A great spot for romantic getaways and solo adventures, you can enjoy sandy beaches, rugged cliffs and thriving wildlife. When holidaying in Flamborough, Gannet Cottage will provide the perfect base. Featuring stunning interiors, modern appliances and free on site parking, this charming cottage has it all.
Gannet Cottage has a cosy and stylish living room with a vaulted ceiling and exposed beams. The perfect spot to unwind, you can relax on the comfy teal sofas and catch up on your favourite shows on the flat screen TV. Also sharing this space is the dining area which includes a dining table and four metal dining chairs.
Traditional in style, the kitchen has modern appliances and cookware so you can prepare and enjoy meals easily.
Perfect for two, Gannet Cottage has one bedroom. The space includes a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Gannet Cottage is located in the beautiful coastal village of Flamborough. Surrounded by white cliffs and boasting long sandy shores, it is postcard perfect. Whether you want to relax on the sands, have a go at kite-surfing or enjoy a spot of rock pooling, a day at the beach is loved by the whole family. After a day at the beach, tuck into traditional fish and chips or enjoy a refreshing beer in one of the local pubs. An outdoor lover’s paradise, the village is bursting with wildlife and stunning views. Here you’ll find one of the biggest and most accessible mainland nesting colonies of the gannet - which inspired the name of this lovely cottage! A dream landscape for hikers, you can travel from Bempton Cliffs to Flamborough Head with panoramic views of the coast.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.