Property Manager | Puffin Cottage @ The Grange
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
If you’re looking for a family staycation on the Yorkshire coast, Puffin Cottage could be your perfect match. Recently renovated to the highest standard, the cottage boasts beautiful interiors and premium furnishings. With a cosy living room, spacious kitchen diner, two comfortable bedrooms, a shower room and a garden with outdoor furniture, Puffin Cottage has everything you could need to enjoy a stay in Flamborough.
Puffin Cottage has a stylish living room with a flat screen TV and two sofas making it the ideal place to unwind with your loved ones. Exposed beams and a neutral colour scheme make this a really cosy place to relax.
The house has a spacious kitchen diner. Fully equipped for self-catering stays, the kitchen has modern appliances and cookware. The dining area includes a dining table with five chairs. Outside there is a yard area with outdoor furniture so you can enjoy your meals alfresco style too.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Puffin Cottage is located in the beautiful coastal village of Flamborough. Surrounded by white cliffs and boasting long sandy shores, it is postcard perfect. Whether you want to relax on the sands, have a go at kite-surfing or enjoy a spot of rock pooling, a day at the beach is loved by the whole family. After a day at the beach, tuck into traditional fish and chips or enjoy a refreshing beer in one of the local pubs. An outdoor lover’s paradise, the village is bursting with wildlife and stunning views. Here you’ll find one of the biggest and most accessible mainland nesting colonies of the gannet, plus many other seabirds including the puffin! A dream landscape for hikers, you can travel from Bempton Cliffs to Flamborough Head with panoramic views of the coast.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.