Property Manager | The Lodge
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
If you’re looking for a relaxed retreat, The Lodge is a charming holiday home in the quaint village of Folkton. With close proximity to Filey and Scarborough, you’ll be ideally placed to enjoy the quiet village whilst also making the most of the seaside nearby. With an open plan kitchen, dining and living area as well as two bedrooms and two en suite bathrooms, The Lodge is a great choice for families and small groups of friends.
You’ll find an open plan kitchen, living and dining area on the ground floor of the property. Fully equipped for self-catering stays, the kitchen has everything you could need to prepare meals easily. Enjoy meals at the breakfast bar or gather your loved ones together to eat at the dining table.
Also sharing this space is the living area which includes two comfy sofas and a flat screen TV. The perfect spot for relaxing after a fun-filled day at the beach, you can kick back on the sofa with a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
The Lodge is located in the small village of Folkton, less than five miles from Filey and a short 15 minute drive to Scarborough. Steeped in history, the village was home to carvings from the Stone Age now known as the ‘Folkton Drums’. A short 10 minute drive will bring you to Filey. Filey was voted ‘Beach of the Year’ in 2018 and it’s easier to see why. With five miles of stretching sandy shores and beautiful views, it has everything you could want from a seaside getaway. Surprisingly though, Filey is quieter than most coastal resorts so you can enjoy a relaxed break away from the hustle and bustle. Enjoy traditional fish and chips, walks along the historic promenade or take a trip to Filey Bird Garden and Animal Park which little ones will love. You can also visit Scarborough easily during your stay. Packed with seaside charm, you’ll find plenty of pubs, restaurants and cafes to discover as well as arcades and ice cream parlours. Ideal for all weathers, there are lots of indoor attractions in Scarborough for the whole family. Head to Sea Life Sanctuary to see seals, penguins, sharks, turtles and more or Scarborough Castle to explore its 3000 year history. If it’s outdoor fun you’re looking for, The Open Air Theatre is a short 20 minute walk from the house where you can see amazing bands, singers and comedians.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.