Property Manager | Dacama @ Dene Grove
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Whether you’re travelling for business or leisure, Dacama @ Dene Grove provides a stylish and comfortable base in the heart of Darlington. Sleeping up to six guests across three spacious bedrooms, this single level property is perfect for corporate stays. You’ll have access to the full house which includes a spacious kitchen, living and dining area. Dacama @ Dene Grove also benefits from on site parking for up to two vehicles, free WiFi and a flat screen TV.
Dacama @ Dene Grove has modern and stylish interiors throughout. The property has an open plan kitchen, living and dining room which is the real hub of the house. With two comfy sofas and a flat screen TV with Freeview, this is the perfect spot to relax after a busy day. Beautifully styled, you’ll find patterned cushions and colourful wall prints throughout the space.
Fully equipped for self-catering stays, the shaker style kitchen has everything you’ll need to...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dacama @ Dene Grove is located in the large market town of Darlington. A hotspot for business, Darlington is well serviced with road and rail access to nearby towns and cities such as Middlesbrough, Durham and Newcastle. Darlington town centre is packed with everything you could need to enjoy your stay. You can catch the latest film or theatrical performance at Vue Cinema or The Darlington Hippodrome. Enjoy the history of the iconic St Cuthbert's Church, browse the wide range of designer stores and seek out the unique independent boutiques hidden in the historic yards of the town. If you’re looking for somewhere to enjoy a romantic setting for two, a business lunch or a group get-together with friends, Darlington will have a cosy café, stylish restaurant or relaxing bistro to suit. If you are looking to explore further afield you can enjoy the beauty of the North Yorkshire moors or Yorkshire coastline where you’ll find country trails and beautiful bays to explore.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.