Property Manager | Richemont Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Richemont Cottage is a cosy holiday home located in the centre of Whitby. A popular coastal destination all year around, the town boasts a Blue Flag beach and historic sites plus plenty of restaurants, cafes and bars to choose from. A fun-filled adventure for all of the family, you won’t forget your stay at Richemont Cottage in Whitby.
Sleeping up to four guests, Richemont Cottage is a homely property with plenty of charm. On the ground floor, you’ll find a snug living room and a traditional kitchen diner. With comfy grey sofas and a flat screen TV, the living room is the ideal spot to relax with your loved ones. The shaker style kitchen is fully equipped for self-catering stays so you’ll have everything you could need to prepare meals.
Head up the stairs and you’ll find two bedrooms and the family bathroom. The master bedroom features a double bed with crisp bed linens and a neutral colour scheme. The second has single...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Richemont Cottage is located in the centre of Whitby within walking distance of pubs, restaurants, cafes and bars. Head to Pier Road and you’ll find an array of cosy pubs, fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants. Continue along the lively road until you reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. At the other end of Pier Road, you’ll notice the swing bridge which sits over the River Esk. Over the bridge, you’ll find yourself on the East bank which is full of narrow medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.