Property Manager | Columbo Cottage
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Rated 5 * by Quality in Tourism in March 2023 and sleeping up to 6 guests, Columbo Cottage is a bright and welcoming, dog friendly holiday home located in the popular seaside town of Whitby. Perfectly situated, the cottage is close to local restaurants, cafes and bars so you’ll be ideally placed to explore. With three bedrooms, three bathrooms and an open plan kitchen, living, dining space, you’ll have everything you could need for a fun-filled retreat. You’ll also benefit from private parking.
Beautifully renovated to the highest standard, Columbo Cottage has stunning interiors throughout. This family and dog friendly property boasts a spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area with the perfect mix of traditional and modern. The living area has two leather sofas and a flat screen TV so you can retreat here after a fun-filled day at the beach.
The shaker style kitchen is a seafoam blue colour which complements...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Columbo Cottage is located in the centre of Whitby and you’ll find restaurants, shops and pubs less than a 5-minute walk away. The cottage is located on the West side of the seaside town making it perfect for revelling in nostalgic seaside charm - head to the arcades or explore the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. Venture over the swing bridge and you’ll reach the East bank. This side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.