Property Manager | Jet Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Jet Cottage is a charming cottage tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Whitby. Located just off Flowergate you are within walking distance of everything Whitby has to offer. This newly renovated two bedroom cottage is perfect for family getaways or a couples retreat.
Jet Cottage is located next door to Amber Cottage, another charming holiday home. If you are looking for accommodation for a larger group, the two properties together accommodate 8 guests.
The ground floor of the cottage is made up of an open plan kitchen, living and dining area. Immediately welcomed with freshly painted walls and high spec fixtures and fittings, this cottage is a real treat by the sea.
The L-shaped kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, oven, electric hob, microwave, kettle and coffee machine. The dining table comfortably seats four on the farmhouse style chairs. Sitting alongside the cottage door you can let the sun shine...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Jet Cottage is located just off the iconic Flowergate, in the centre of Whitby. You will find the flurry of shops, restaurants and bars just a few steps from the cottage front door. Take a stroll to the Blue Flag West Cliff beach and promenade just 5 minutes away. The famous Trenchers is nearby where you can try traditional Whitby fish and chips! On Pier Road, you’ll find nostalgic arcades which are fun for all ages.. The opposite side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques and pubs. Sample the catch of the day in one of the fish restaurants or visit one of the traditional sweet shops for all your candy needs. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary and the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.