Property Manager | Lowcross Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Located in the small hamlet of Pinchinthorpe, Lowcross Cottage is a luxury getaway in North Yorkshire. This charming bungalow is ideal for those looking for a relaxing break. A perfect match for nature-lovers and keen walkers, the cottage is less than a 5-minute walk from Guisborough Branch Walkaway. Here you’ll find 3 walking trails, one cycling track, orienteering and a play area. There is also a café which serves breakfasts and lunch as well as tea and cakes. You can also enjoy countryside walks in Guisborough Forest and explore the National Trust routes of Roseberry Topping and Captain Cooks Monument.
Sleeping up to 4 guests, Lowcross Cottage is perfect for families and groups of friends.
Lowcross Cottage is packed with charm and style. The spacious hallway leads to the living room directly ahead. In here you’ll find a warm and homely space where you can enjoy quality time with your loved ones. Fire up the log...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Just a short walk from the cottage is Guisborough Forest and Walkaway. Here you’ll find 3 walking trails, one cycling track, orienteering and a play area. There is also a café which serves breakfasts and lunch as well as tea and cakes. The market town of Guisborough is located on the edge of North York Moors National Park so you have plenty of walking routes to explore. In the centre of the town, you’ll find a charming, cobbled high street which is lined with shops, cafes and pubs. Visit the English Heritage site of Gisborough Priory which dates back to the 12th century. Here you’ll find the dramatic skeleton of the 14th century church's east and outstanding Gothic architecture. Less than 10 minutes away by car you’ll reach Great Ayton. This idyllic village is perched on the banks of the River Leven and was once known for its industries in linen making, tanning, brewing and mining. Today it is a quaint and pretty place to visit. Enjoy an afternoon stroll and enjoy an ice-cream from Suggits, the traditional sweet shop which is a firm favourite with the locals.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.