Property Manager | Gull’s Haven Cottage
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
If you’re looking for a relaxing break, Gull’s Haven is your perfect match. Located in the quaint fishing village of Staithes on the North Yorkshire coast, this picturesque holiday home is packed with charm. Sleeping up to 6 guests, Gull’s Haven is ideal for coastal family getaways and friends looking for a tranquil bolthole.
Gull’s Haven is the ideal coastal getaway. Upon entering the property, you’ll be welcomed by the homely and cosy feel. The charming living room features a log burner and a flat screen TV. Sink into one of the comfy, blue sofas and enjoy pure relaxation. Switch on the TV to catch up on your favourite shows or spend time socialising with your loved ones. White wooden panelling on the walls add to the quaint feel of the property and you’ll find artwork showcasing the area around the room. Continue through the living area past the bay window and you’ll enter the dining room. This space is bright and stylish with a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Staithes is the quaint coastal hamlet which was recently named one of Britain’s most beautiful seaside villages. It has high cliffs, winding streets and mismatched cottages bursting with charm. The village is also known for its abundance of fossils which can be found along the small beach and in the cluster of rockpools. This area is nicknamed the ‘Dinosaur Coast’ as it’s packed with history. Staithes is a magnet for art and artists alike. Throughout the village you’ll find amazing painted illusions known as the ‘Painted Illusions Trail’ created by the famous artist Paul Czainski. It is also the home to the impressionist art society, known as Staithes Group, and their work can always be seen dotted around. Visit Staithes Gallery and browse the wonderful exhibits inspired by the village.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.