Property Manager | Bumblebee Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Bumblebee Cottage is a charming holiday home superbly situated in an idyllic setting next to Aysgarth Falls. Recently renovated to the highest standard, the 2-bedroom property is stylish and sleek yet still homely. Perfect for relaxing family holidays or breaks with friends, Bumblebee Cottage is a true gem in North Yorkshire.
✔ Free WiFi
✔ Flat-screen TV with standard cable
✔ Dedicated workspace
✔ Fully equipped kitchen
✔ Contemporary bathtub
✔ Indoor fireplace
✔ Hair dryer
✔ Pets allowed
✔ Free parking on premises
You’ll be welcomed into the charming and stylish living room when you enter the cottage. With a neutral colour palette and checked print soft furnishings, it has a traditional yet chic look. A modern, flat screen TV is mounted above the fireplace so you can relax on the sofa watching your favourite...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Bumblebee Cottage is superbly situated next to Aysgarth Falls. Aysgarth is an extremely popular Yorkshire Dales village with a wealth of local amenities. The property is also set behind St Andrews Medieval Church. The three stepped waterfalls at Aysgarth have been a tourist attraction for well over 200 years. Alongside the falls there are several easy paths winding through the woodland area, and in spring the wood is full of wood anemones and primroses. You may even be lucky enough to see roe deer darting away into the shadows. There is a National Park Centre, café and car park at Aysgarth Falls so it easy to visit. A top tip is to remember that the waterfalls are at their most dramatic after heavy rain.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.