Property Manager | The Nook
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Originally built in 1862, The Nook is filled with character and history. Once used as the stable boy’s accommodation, this stunning bolthole has been transformed with a full luxury renovation.
Located in the popular town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea, The Nook is ideal for families and groups of friends who are looking for a relaxing coastal escape. With modern, premium interior styling and sleeping up to six guests across two bedrooms, this property really has to be seen to be believed.
Upon entering The Nook you’ll be wowed by the impressive interiors!
Head up the stairs and you’ll find yourself in the large open plan living, dining and kitchen area. Light floods in from the roof lantern, full height corner window and large Juliette balcony. Relax on the grey, corner sofa with a good book or switch on the flat screen TV to have your pick of the channels on Sky. Lose track of time as you sit at the cosy table...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
The town of Saltburn is a beautiful coastal resort with so much character and so much to see and enjoy. You can walk the Cleveland way, take a trip to Whitby, visit the UK's Best Independent Tea House, learn to surf or just relax in the beautiful surroundings. You can make your visit as full on or as peaceful as you wish!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.