Spacious house with 3 terraces
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This stunning house is on a quiet street near beautiful walking trails and the harbor, with free parking and a streetcar stop nearby. You’ll find a bright living space with high ceilings and a gas fire, three spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms with walk-in showers, and a fully equipped kitchen. A perfect vacation for family and friends!
This stunning house in Nieuwpoort has all the features you need to live in comfort and style. As soon as you step inside, you’ll be greeted by the spacious and airy interior, thanks to the high ceilings and large windows that allow plenty of natural light to flood in. The gas fireplace provides a cozy and inviting atmosphere, perfect for relaxing with friends and family on a chilly evening. And when it comes to cooking and entertaining, you’ll love the fully equipped kitchen. With three large and spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms, each with a walk-in shower, you’ll have all the space to stretch out...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Be sure to visit Nieuwpoort for an original weekend away. Nieuwpoort is a young and dynamic coastal town that attracts families looking for an active beach holiday. It also houses the largest marina in Northern Europe. Of course there are many terraces and restaurants where you can relax. At some distance inland you can find Nieuwpoort-Stad, which contains historical sights. The atmosphere of Nieuwpoort is very maritime. It has many seafood restaurants, which are well known far beyond the region. If you want to fish, you have to be in Nieuwpoort. Sailing, fishing and good food are the main ingredients of the village. Nieuwpoort is the perfect holiday destination for surfers, divers and kayakers. Nieuwpoort is a village with beautiful water sports facilities, such as the marina and excellent sailing schools. The sea, canal and Spaar Basin are the best places to practice almost all types of water sports. People who think of Nieuwpoort think of sun, sea and beach. A coastal town suitable for families with many different recreational opportunities on or along the sandy beaches and the boulevard, which is a traffic-free area. A beautiful beach with many activities and cozy restaurants. The beach is very long and the average width is 50 meters. There are many facilities near the beach, such as renting beach chairs and windbreaks, surfing materials, beach cabins, restaurants and bars. You can easily walk to the beach and there is professional supervision. Nieuwpoort is unique compared to most other coastal towns when it comes to the cozy village square, surrounded by an old church and cozy bars. There is also plenty of shopping to do. Streets such as Albert I-Laan or Lombardsijdestraat can be compared to shopping streets in the larger cities of Belgium. In addition to the well-known national and international retail chains, you will also find various nice small shops and boutiques. The city center streets in Nieuwpoort city, between the Marktplein and the Kaai also offer a wide range of shops. Of course you can also enjoy delicious Belgian dishes in Nieuwpoort. In the center, but also on the boulevard you can find numerous restaurants. When the weather is bad, there are plenty of things to do inside. For example, you can take the coastal tram and travel to any city along the Belgian coast. Those who are looking for nature can also go to Nieuwpoort. Beach trips and trips through the dunes are often organised. Nieuwpoort is also known for the IJzermonding, a protected nature reserve. It is an estuary surrounded by beaches, dunes and polders. Today it is a breeding ground for many birds and seals are often spotted. Highlights: Because the village is located next to the Yser estuary, Nieuwpoort is the perfect connection between the sea and the interior. Places such as Veurne and Diksmuide, but also cities such as Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent can be visited by sailing the rivers and canals. This is one of the reasons why Nieuwpoort is the proud owner of one of the largest marinas in Northern Europe. Nieuwpoort is a coastal town with a notorious history. The Battle of Nieuwpoort in 1600, in particular, is depicted in many textbooks. In addition to this historical past, Nieuwpoort has traditions related to the sea and fishing. Enthusiasts can therefore fully enjoy the specific flora and fauna that belong to the dune landscape. You can also enjoy a trip to the coast from Nieuwpoort towards Ostend, on board the Seastar. Or you can board the Yserstar from Nieuwpoort to Diksmuide. The Lighthouse of Nieuwpoort, it was first built in 1881. This tower was destroyed in October 1914, during the war. It was rebuilt in 1923, it was also destroyed by the Germans in 1944. The current lighthouse dates from 1949. The lighthouse is not open to the public. Suggestions: Visit the seaside resorts of Ostend, Knokke-Heist or historic Bruges with many sights. Discover the coast via one of the many beautiful cycling, walking, horse riding and rollerblading trips. Getting a breath of fresh air during a long beach walk is the way to completely unwind. Nieuwpoort is easily reachable by car and train/tram. For more detailed information we refer to the websites “visit-nieuwpoort”, “nieuwpoort” en “dekust”.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,The minimum age for Guests is 26 years; moreover, any Guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the entire duration of the stay:
- 1. A group of Guests belonging to the same household is allowed, provided that at least one person is 26 years or older.
- 2. A group of Guests who do not belong to the same household is only allowed if at least half of the guests are 26 years or older.
- The number of Guests (excluding infants under 2 years) may never exceed the number communicated in the listing.
- The Guest will use the Accommodation with respect, treating it as a normally careful and reasonable person would do and leaving it behind in the same normal tidy condition in which he or she found it on arrival. The Guest is not allowed to move household effects and/or furniture.
- The Guest must not cause any nuisance to local residents, other occupants or neighbours. The Guest must comply with and adhere to the normally applicable rules. Between 10 pm and 8 am every effort must be made to keep noise to a minimum. Parties are prohibited at all times.
- The Guest must all times adhere to the time of 5 pm for the start of the check-in period and 10 am for the final check-out, unless there has been an express agreement to the contrary.
- The keys and any items such as badges must be left at the exact same location at the check-out and must absolutely not be left in the Accommodation, in the letterbox or elsewhere, unless expressly directed otherwise in the check-out instructions.
- The Guest must always close the windows and doors when leaving the Accommodation.
- Rubbish must be collected and deposited according to the instructions given on the guest portal.
- To avoid damage to the HVAC installation (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) and unnecessary costs, the Guest may not set the thermostat in the Accommodation above 21 degrees Celsius at any time during the stay. The Guest must heat the Accommodation in a responsible fashion.
- No pets are allowed in the Accommodation, unless otherwise stated in the listing or unless otherwise agreed. If pets are allowed, an extra charge will be made and the normally expected rules of conduct apply: for example, pets are not permitted on seats, chairs or beds. If pets are brought into the Accommodation without permission, a fixed fee as well as any costs incurred (e.g. additional cleaning costs) will be payable by the Guest.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Accommodation or on its grounds (including garden and terrace).
- The Guest may not exceed the number of vehicles stated in the listing for which parking or storage space, if any, is provided. It is not permitted to charge electric cars or bicycles in or on the Accommodation and any associated parking space.
- The Guest is, where applicable, obliged to comply with the statutes and the internal regulations of the association of co-owners in the residence.
- The Guest may not use the Accommodation for commercial purposes, such as commercial photography or filming.
- The Guest agrees to follow the instructions and pay any additional costs for special matters such as use of the BBQ, fireplace, sauna, swimming pool, jacuzzi, etc. that will be communicated through the guest portal.
- It is not permitted to put up tents or other structures, paint or put up wallpaper, add or change locks, install antennas or satellite dishes, or affix screws, nails or adhesive materials in the Accommodation or on its grounds.
- For quality and safety purposes, the Accommodation may be provided with equipment that monitors the environment in the Accommodation (including noise levels, temperature and movement) to ensure that Guests have a pleasant stay and neighbours are not disturbed. The Guest is not allowed to interrupt, disable or remove this equipment. Any problems with or need for repair or maintenance of this equipment must be reported immediately by the Guest.
- The Guest is aware that the necessary information about the Accommodation and the reservation is accessible on the online guest portal, and undertakes to follow any instruction given during the stay.,Start: 22:00, End: 7:00