Trendy apartment close to the beach of Middelkerke
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Welcome to this beautiful apartment near the beach and tramway stops of Middelkerke! This apartment is perfect for a relaxing getaway with family or friends. As you enter the apartment, you’ll be greeted by a spacious living room that is bright and airy, perfect for socializing or relaxing after a day at the beach. The modern kitchen is fully equipped with all the necessary appliances and utensils. Book your stay at our beautiful apartment near Middelkerke today and start planning your vacation!
This apartment can comfortably sleep up to six people, with one double bedroom, one bedroom with bunkbeds and one sofabed. The modern bathroom is fully equipped with everything you’ll need for a comfortable stay, including a shower and a bathtub. The livingroom consists of a large couch and TV, a dining table and a fully equipped modern kitchen.
We’re excited to welcome you and make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Middelkerke is halfway along the Belgian coast. This spa town has a boulevard full of shops and terraces. It is certainly suitable for beach holidays with children and in the vicinity of the city you can enjoy beautiful walks and bike rides. Middelkerke offers its guests a cozy and family-friendly atmosphere to suit everyone's taste. In addition to great food and sporting events for adults, there is a wide range of activities for small children and teenagers. During the school holidays there is a great entertainment program and there are also many other facilities such as playgrounds, slides, skate parks, mini golf, et cetera. The diversity of Middelkerke is what makes the place so popular among tourists. It is a wonderful spa town for the whole family. In addition to the wide sandy beaches, you can enjoy the various sports infrastructure. This is one of the most beautiful coastal towns in Belgium. Middelkerke is a perfect destination for both a short and a longer stay. Middelkerke beach is the longest in Belgium. In July and August you can swim under the supervision of lifeguards and first aid professionals. The beach is also equipped with showers. And did you know that Middelkerke has the most hours of sunshine on the entire Belgian coast? If you are interested in a beach holiday in Belgium, Middelkerke is definitely a good destination! Middelkerke is a seaside resort without unnecessary fuss. Yet it is a typical seaside resort where families can enjoy their holidays. A perfect destination for families who opt for an ordinary beach holiday. The Flemish culture will satisfy your desires. The casino, the cultural center of the city, stands out as you walk along the wide and long boulevard. The places along the Belgian coastline can easily be visited by tram. Those who want to stay overnight have a lot of choice: different types of apartments, hotels, and bungalows. Middelkerke is partly located in dunes and polders. It has sandy beaches of approximately 9 kilometers in length, which are connected by a promenade. The polder is perfect for walks or bike rides through an overwhelming landscape. Of course there are plenty of cultural things to do in Middelkerke. For example Villa les Zéphyrs, which shows you how a family lived along the coast in the early 1930s. In addition, Middelkerke owns many pieces of visual art. You should definitely pay a visit to the casino of Middelkerke, whose terrace offers you a fascinating panorama of the sea. The casino often entertains its guests with musical and cultural performances. You can play roulette, black jack, poker and stud poker at different tables. As mentioned before, the polders are ideal for walks and bike rides. An ideal destination for an unpretentious beach holiday with the kids, or a relaxing weekend away. There are several foreboding farms in the polders, such as 't Fleriskot, which is rumored to be magical. Enthusiasts can therefore fully enjoy the specific flora and fauna that belong to the dune landscape. The Spermaliehof, whose origins date back to the 13th century, is a good place for a typical farm holiday. There are activities all year round. The main activities are the fishing weekends and the beer weekend in June, the cartoon festival and Happy-Kids weekend during the summer holidays and the farm and champagne weekend in the fall. Suggestions: Visit the seaside resorts of Ostend, Knokke-Heist or historic Bruges with many sights. Discover the coast via one of the many beautiful cycling, walking, horse riding and rollerblading trips. Getting a breath of fresh air during a long walk on the beach is the way to completely unwind. Middelkerke is easily reachable by car and train/tram. For more detailed information we refer to the websites “middelkerke”, “middelkerke” en “dekust”.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,The minimum age for Guests is 26 years; moreover, any Guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the entire duration of the stay.
- 1. A group of Guests belonging to the same household is allowed, provided that at least one person is 26 years or older.
- 2. A group of Guests who do not belong to the same household is only allowed if at least half of the guests are 26 years or older.
- The number of Guests (excluding infants under 2 years) may never exceed the number communicated in the listing.
- The Guest will use the Accommodation with respect, treating it as a normally careful and reasonable person would do and leaving it behind in the same normal tidy condition in which he or she found it on arrival. The Guest is not allowed to move household effects and/or furniture.
- The Guest must not cause any nuisance to local residents, other occupants or neighbours. The Guest must comply with and adhere to the normally applicable rules. Between 10 pm and 8 am, every effort must be made to keep noise to a minimum. Parties are prohibited at all times.
- The Guest must all times adhere to the time of 5 pm for the start of the check-in period and 10 am for the final check-out unless there has been an express agreement to the contrary.
- The keys and any items such as badges must be left at the exact same location at the check-out and must absolutely not be left in the Accommodation, in the letterbox or elsewhere unless expressly directed otherwise in the check-out instructions.
- The number of Guests (excluding children of 2 years or younger) may never exceed the number communicated in the listing.
- The Guest must always close the windows and doors when leaving the Accommodation.
- Rubbish must be collected and deposited according to the instructions given on the guest portal.
- To avoid damage to the HVAC installation (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) and unnecessary costs, the Guest may not set the thermostat in the Accommodation above 21 degrees Celsius at any time during the stay. The Guest must heat the Accommodation in a responsible fashion.
- No pets are allowed in the Accommodation unless otherwise stated in the listing or unless otherwise agreed. If pets are allowed, an extra charge will be made, and the normally expected rules of conduct apply: for example, pets are not permitted on seats, chairs or beds. If pets are brought into the Accommodation without permission, a fixed fee, as well as any costs incurred (e.g. additional cleaning costs) will be payable by the Guest.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Accommodation or on its grounds (including the garden and terrace).
- The Guest may not exceed the number of vehicles stated in the listing for which parking or storage space, if any, is provided. It is not permitted to charge electric cars or bicycles in or on the Accommodation and any associated parking space.
- The Guest is, where applicable, obliged to comply with the statutes and the internal regulations of the association of co-owners in the residence.
- The Guest may not use the Accommodation for commercial purposes, such as commercial photography or filming.
- The Guest agrees to follow the instructions and pay any additional costs for special matters, such as the use of the BBQ, fireplace, sauna, swimming pool, jacuzzi, etc., that will be communicated through the guest portal.
- It is not permitted to put up tents or other structures, paint or put up wallpaper, add or change locks, install antennas or satellite dishes, or affix screws, nails or adhesive materials in the Accommodation or on its grounds.
- For quality and safety purposes, the Accommodation may be provided with equipment that monitors the environment in the Accommodation (including noise levels, temperature and movement) to ensure that Guests have a pleasant stay and neighbours are not disturbed. The Guest is not allowed to interrupt, disable or remove this equipment. Any problems with or need for repair or maintenance of this equipment must be reported immediately by the Guest.
- The Guest is aware that the necessary information about the Accommodation and the reservation is accessible on the online guest portal and undertakes to follow any instructions given during the stay.,Start: 22:00, End: 8:00