Beautiful luxurious mansion with several terraces
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Welcome to this beautiful three bedroom mansion in Kortrijk. It is perfect for families or friends looking to explore this historic city and stay in this stunning mansion.. While the rooftop terrace has plenty of sunlight during the day, the rest of the property enjoys a ground level terrace, and a balcony to welcome the evening sun. It’s got a great location, and is furnished with all modern amenities for a comfortable and lovely stay. Ready to visit Kortrijk in style?
This three-bedroom mansion in Kortrijk is perfect for friends and families looking for a luxurious holiday home. It is spacious and modernly furnished, with three double bedrooms, two beautiful bathrooms, a fully equiped kitchen and a spacious dressing room! The property also boasts a rooftop terrace and a groundfloor terrace, perfect for relaxing in the sun or enjoying drinks with your company.
Please note the house has 4 floors. There is no elevator so...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Kortrijk is a city located in the province of West Flanders. Kortrijk is a nice stopover on the way to France, but also suitable as a city trip destination for one or two days. The city has plenty of historical monuments and buildings, has a bustling shopping center and, as it should be in a Belgian city, you can eat out and enjoy a drink. For a city that is not too big (about 75 thousand inhabitants), Kortrijk has an overall picture that is correct. Kortrijk fulfills a central function within the region, which means that there is also plenty to do in the field of relaxation and culture. Especially in the summer months, many events are organized, such as the summer carnival. Although Kortrijk is quite close to the Belgian-French border, here you are in the Dutch-speaking part of Belgium. That is why the Dutch name Kortrijk is used much more than the French name Courtai. There are two almost identical towers on Broelkaai and Verzetskaai: the Broeltorens. These medieval towers, together with the Artillery Tower, are the only remnants of the medieval city walls that surrounded the old town. The historical value of the Broeltorens is therefore great, making both towers protective monuments. The oldest tower is the Speytorre. This is the south tower. The Speytorre (also known as the 'Blue Tower') was built in 1385. The tower was intended to control traffic on the adjacent river Leie. Thirty years later, the north tower was added. This Inghelburghtorre was intended as a weapons warehouse. The towers are connected by the Broel Bridge. The bridge you see now is a rebuilt bridge. The bridge was destroyed during both world wars. If you want to visit the Broeltorens, you can only do so under the guidance of a guide. The Grote Markt is centrally located in the center of Kortrijk. This square is the main square of the city. It only came into existence in 1899 when the Oude Lakenhalle was demolished. The belfry that was part of the Cloth Hall has remained. Anyone who visits the Grote Markt will notice that the square has an unusual shape. This is because the square originated from an amalgamation of several small markets such as the Pottenmarkt, the Zuivelmarkt and the Kledermarkt. On the Grote Markt are a number of historic buildings with stepped gables and the City Hall. The square plays an important role in Kortrijk's event calendar. Various parties and events are held here. The weekly market is also held here on Mondays. The buildings on the car-free part of the Grote Markt mainly have a catering function. In the summer season this is the most popular place to sit on the terrace. Kortrijk is easily reachable by car and train. For more detailed information we refer to the website “toerismekortrijk”.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,The minimum age for Guests is 26 years; moreover, any Guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the entire duration of the stay.
- 1. A group of Guests belonging to the same household is allowed, provided that at least one person is 26 years or older.
- 2. A group of Guests who do not belong to the same household is only allowed if at least half of the guests are 26 years or older.
- The number of Guests (excluding infants under 2 years) may never exceed the number communicated in the listing.
- The Guest will use the Accommodation with respect, treating it as a normally careful and reasonable person would do and leaving it behind in the same normal tidy condition in which he or she found it on arrival. The Guest is not allowed to move household effects and/or furniture.
- The Guest must not cause any nuisance to local residents, other occupants or neighbours. The Guest must comply with and adhere to the normally applicable rules. Between 10 pm and 8 am, every effort must be made to keep noise to a minimum. Parties are prohibited at all times.
- The Guest must all times adhere to the time of 5 pm for the start of the check-in period and 10 am for the final check-out unless there has been an express agreement to the contrary.
- The keys and any items such as badges must be left at the exact same location at the check-out and must absolutely not be left in the Accommodation, in the letterbox or elsewhere unless expressly directed otherwise in the check-out instructions.
- The number of Guests (excluding children of 2 years or younger) may never exceed the number communicated in the listing.
- The Guest must always close the windows and doors when leaving the Accommodation.
- Rubbish must be collected and deposited according to the instructions given on the guest portal.
- To avoid damage to the HVAC installation (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) and unnecessary costs, the Guest may not set the thermostat in the Accommodation above 21 degrees Celsius at any time during the stay. The Guest must heat the Accommodation in a responsible fashion.
- No pets are allowed in the Accommodation unless otherwise stated in the listing or unless otherwise agreed. If pets are allowed, an extra charge will be made, and the normally expected rules of conduct apply: for example, pets are not permitted on seats, chairs or beds. If pets are brought into the Accommodation without permission, a fixed fee, as well as any costs incurred (e.g. additional cleaning costs) will be payable by the Guest.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Accommodation or on its grounds (including the garden and terrace).
- The Guest may not exceed the number of vehicles stated in the listing for which parking or storage space, if any, is provided. It is not permitted to charge electric cars or bicycles in or on the Accommodation and any associated parking space.
- The Guest is, where applicable, obliged to comply with the statutes and the internal regulations of the association of co-owners in the residence.
- The Guest may not use the Accommodation for commercial purposes, such as commercial photography or filming.
- The Guest agrees to follow the instructions and pay any additional costs for special matters, such as the use of the BBQ, fireplace, sauna, swimming pool, jacuzzi, etc., that will be communicated through the guest portal.
- It is not permitted to put up tents or other structures, paint or put up wallpaper, add or change locks, install antennas or satellite dishes, or affix screws, nails or adhesive materials in the Accommodation or on its grounds.
- For quality and safety purposes, the Accommodation may be provided with equipment that monitors the environment in the Accommodation (including noise levels, temperature and movement) to ensure that Guests have a pleasant stay and neighbours are not disturbed. The Guest is not allowed to interrupt, disable or remove this equipment. Any problems with or need for repair or maintenance of this equipment must be reported immediately by the Guest.
- The Guest is aware that the necessary information about the Accommodation and the reservation is accessible on the online guest portal and undertakes to follow any instructions given during the stay.,Start: 22:00, End: 8:00