Lovely apartment with lateral sea view and parking
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Welcome to this cosy and modern apartment at the beach in Oostende! Staying in this very comfortable, sunny and modern apartment will help you experience Oostende in the best possible way. Ready to visit Oostende in style?
It has a spacious fully equipped kitchen, very lightly and sunny living area with dining area and with sea view, cosy bedroom and one bathroom offering space for 4 persons in total!
In addition, there is a private parking available
We’re excited to welcome you and make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
GUEST ACCOMMODATION ACCESS:
Guests have the entire accommodation to themselves.
EXTRA GUEST ACCOMMODATION ACCESS NOTES:
There are no other guest access notes that could impact your stay.
You can easily reach the accommodation by car, public transport and taxi.
For bus transport, please refer to the website...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
After reservation confirmation or seven days before arrival, we will ask you to complete our online pre-check-in form to capture the required information. We will also ask you to complete the security deposit for your stay, which is €75 per person, calculated on the maximum number of guests the accommodation can host. This will help us provide you with the best experience! After completion, you’ll be invited to our guest area, where you will find multiple articles about the accommodation. This guest area contains detailed articles about access, parking, Wifi, and many more. It’s important to note that these two steps must be completed before check-in. We will release any codes necessary two days before your check-in date at the earliest if you at least completed the online pre-check-in. Only after completing this pre-check-in and payment of the security deposit will these codes become active!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,The minimum age for Guests is 26 years; moreover, any Guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the entire duration of the stay.
- 1. A group of Guests belonging to the same household is allowed, provided that at least one person is 26 years or older.
- 2. A group of Guests who do not belong to the same household is only allowed if at least half of the guests are 26 years or older.
- The number of Guests (excluding infants under 2 years) may never exceed the number communicated in the listing.
- The Guest will use the Accommodation with respect, treating it as a normally careful and reasonable person would do and leaving it behind in the same normal tidy condition in which he or she found it on arrival. The Guest is not allowed to move household effects and/or furniture.
- The Guest must not cause any nuisance to local residents, other occupants or neighbours. The Guest must comply with and adhere to the normally applicable rules. Between 10 pm and 8 am, every effort must be made to keep noise to a minimum. Parties are prohibited at all times.
- The Guest must all times adhere to the time of 5 pm for the start of the check-in period and 10 am for the final check-out unless there has been an express agreement to the contrary.
- The keys and any items such as badges must be left at the exact same location at the check-out and must absolutely not be left in the Accommodation, in the letterbox or elsewhere unless expressly directed otherwise in the check-out instructions.
- The number of Guests (excluding children of 2 years or younger) may never exceed the number communicated in the listing.
- The Guest must always close the windows and doors when leaving the Accommodation.
- Rubbish must be collected and deposited according to the instructions given on the guest portal.
- To avoid damage to the HVAC installation (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) and unnecessary costs, the Guest may not set the thermostat in the Accommodation above 21 degrees Celsius at any time during the stay. The Guest must heat the Accommodation in a responsible fashion.
- No pets are allowed in the Accommodation unless otherwise stated in the listing or unless otherwise agreed. If pets are allowed, an extra charge will be made, and the normally expected rules of conduct apply: for example, pets are not permitted on seats, chairs or beds. If pets are brought into the Accommodation without permission, a fixed fee, as well as any costs incurred (e.g. additional cleaning costs) will be payable by the Guest.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Accommodation or on its grounds (including the garden and terrace).
- The Guest may not exceed the number of vehicles stated in the listing for which parking or storage space, if any, is provided. It is not permitted to charge electric cars or bicycles in or on the Accommodation and any associated parking space.
- The Guest is, where applicable, obliged to comply with the statutes and the internal regulations of the association of co-owners in the residence.
- The Guest may not use the Accommodation for commercial purposes, such as commercial photography or filming.
- The Guest agrees to follow the instructions and pay any additional costs for special matters, such as the use of the BBQ, fireplace, sauna, swimming pool, jacuzzi, etc., that will be communicated through the guest portal.
- It is not permitted to put up tents or other structures, paint or put up wallpaper, add or change locks, install antennas or satellite dishes, or affix screws, nails or adhesive materials in the Accommodation or on its grounds.
- For quality and safety purposes, the Accommodation may be provided with equipment that monitors the environment in the Accommodation (including noise levels, temperature and movement) to ensure that Guests have a pleasant stay and neighbours are not disturbed. The Guest is not allowed to interrupt, disable or remove this equipment. Any problems with or need for repair or maintenance of this equipment must be reported immediately by the Guest.
- The Guest is aware that the necessary information about the Accommodation and the reservation is accessible on the online guest portal and undertakes to follow any instructions given during the stay.,Start: 22:00, End: 8:00