Exclusive 4 bedr duplex with seaview and parking
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
Book this modern, superb duplex right now in Groenendijk!
This holiday apartment sleeps 7 people and therefore is the ideal place to spend family holidays.
Situated close to the beach and yet in the middle of the commercial centre, you really have everything you need to make this the holiday of your dreams.
The attractive and modernly furnished duplex is situated on the fourth and the fifth floor of a very classy residence. Inside the apartment you will find the spacious and very bright living room with sunny terraces and breathtaking views, modern, open plan kitchen (with dishwasher) where you can cook heavenly meals, four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a spacious car parking in the adjacent building.
On rainy days or romantic evenings, you can enjoy the unprecedented quality of the Denon entertainment system sound bar and digital TV. Would you rather go and tame the waves? There are surfboards available! For the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
A weekend to Koksijde is a must for anyone who loves the sea. The atmosphere of the coastal town of Koksijde can be described in a few words: flowers, nature, folklore and art. In this village, the folklore of the past returns every year in the form of parades. It is a seaside town that is young at heart. Koksijde is rewarded with the title of Flower Seaside Resort, because of its colorful boutiques and shows, such as the flower market at Easter, the flower ball in summer and the flowered painter's parade. A beautiful long beach with many activities and nice restaurants for a nice beach holiday. The beach is 10 kilometers long, which means that it is also located in Dunkirk (France). The beach is not only attractive for people who want to lie on the beach all day, but it also offers a wide range of activities for active people. Most tourists stay in apartments near the beach or in stylish villas in the middle of the rural dunes. The village has some beautiful villas, while a few white fishermen's houses in the center show that Koksijde was once a fishing village. Some villas date from the early 20th century, the period in which Koksijde was discovered as a holiday destination. Koksijde is famous for its unique coastal architecture. The most quiet part of Koksijde is the western part, Sint-Idesbald, a quiet residential area in the dunes, two kilometers from Koksijde-Bad. Koksijde is also very proud of its highest dune in Belgium, the 33 meter high Hoge Blekker. This dune is slowly moving to the east. In addition, Koksijde has many facilities for people who love sports, a wide range of activities, nice bars and extensive gastronomy. All in all, Koksijde is more than just sea and beach. Visit the village for some shopping, go to the casino for some culture or take a walk in one of the large (300 ha) protected nature reserves. Highlights:: The building in the center of Koksijde, which used to be a casino, now functions as the art and culture community and offers you a varied program. Art and culture form the heart of Koksijde. It will therefore not surprise you that the famous painter Paul Delvaux lived in Sint-Idesbald. The Delvaux museum displays many of his works and visitors get to see what his interesting life was like. Another cultural highlight is the Ter Duinen Abbey Museum (1138). During the Middle Ages, this abbey was one of the most important religious institutions in Flanders, and its impressive ruins still exist today. Suggestions: Visit the seaside resorts of Ostend, Knokke-Heist or historic Bruges with many sights. Discover the coast via one of the many beautiful cycling, walking, horse riding and rollerblading trips. Getting a breath of fresh air during a long walk on the beach is the way to completely unwind. This city is easily reachable by car and train/tram. For more detailed information we refer to the websites “visitkoksijde” en “dekust”.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,The minimum age for Guests is 26 years; moreover, any Guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the entire duration of the stay.
- 1. A group of Guests belonging to the same household is allowed, provided that at least one person is 26 years or older.
- 2. A group of Guests who do not belong to the same household is only allowed if at least half of the guests are 26 years or older.
- The number of Guests (excluding infants under 2 years) may never exceed the number communicated in the listing.
- The Guest will use the Accommodation with respect, treating it as a normally careful and reasonable person would do and leaving it behind in the same normal tidy condition in which he or she found it on arrival. The Guest is not allowed to move household effects and/or furniture.
- The Guest must not cause any nuisance to local residents, other occupants or neighbours. The Guest must comply with and adhere to the normally applicable rules. Between 10 pm and 8 am, every effort must be made to keep noise to a minimum. Parties are prohibited at all times.
- The Guest must all times adhere to the time of 5 pm for the start of the check-in period and 10 am for the final check-out unless there has been an express agreement to the contrary.
- The keys and any items such as badges must be left at the exact same location at the check-out and must absolutely not be left in the Accommodation, in the letterbox or elsewhere unless expressly directed otherwise in the check-out instructions.
- The number of Guests (excluding children of 2 years or younger) may never exceed the number communicated in the listing.
- The Guest must always close the windows and doors when leaving the Accommodation.
- Rubbish must be collected and deposited according to the instructions given on the guest portal.
- To avoid damage to the HVAC installation (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) and unnecessary costs, the Guest may not set the thermostat in the Accommodation above 21 degrees Celsius at any time during the stay. The Guest must heat the Accommodation in a responsible fashion.
- No pets are allowed in the Accommodation unless otherwise stated in the listing or unless otherwise agreed. If pets are allowed, an extra charge will be made, and the normally expected rules of conduct apply: for example, pets are not permitted on seats, chairs or beds. If pets are brought into the Accommodation without permission, a fixed fee, as well as any costs incurred (e.g. additional cleaning costs) will be payable by the Guest.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Accommodation or on its grounds (including the garden and terrace).
- The Guest may not exceed the number of vehicles stated in the listing for which parking or storage space, if any, is provided. It is not permitted to charge electric cars or bicycles in or on the Accommodation and any associated parking space.
- The Guest is, where applicable, obliged to comply with the statutes and the internal regulations of the association of co-owners in the residence.
- The Guest may not use the Accommodation for commercial purposes, such as commercial photography or filming.
- The Guest agrees to follow the instructions and pay any additional costs for special matters, such as the use of the BBQ, fireplace, sauna, swimming pool, jacuzzi, etc., that will be communicated through the guest portal.
- It is not permitted to put up tents or other structures, paint or put up wallpaper, add or change locks, install antennas or satellite dishes, or affix screws, nails or adhesive materials in the Accommodation or on its grounds.
- For quality and safety purposes, the Accommodation may be provided with equipment that monitors the environment in the Accommodation (including noise levels, temperature and movement) to ensure that Guests have a pleasant stay and neighbours are not disturbed. The Guest is not allowed to interrupt, disable or remove this equipment. Any problems with or need for repair or maintenance of this equipment must be reported immediately by the Guest.
- The Guest is aware that the necessary information about the Accommodation and the reservation is accessible on the online guest portal and undertakes to follow any instructions given during the stay.,Start: 22:00, End: 8:00