Seaview apartment on 7th floor at the beachfront
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Welcome to this pleasant and comfortable apartment located right on the first line of the Belgium coast in Knokke-Heist. It provides you with an amazing view and ideal location to enjoy Knokke-Heist to its fullest. Staying in this comfortable apartment will help you experience Knokke-Heist in the best possible way. It has a fully equipped kitchen, cozy living area, 2 spacious bedrooms and a bathroom with a shower/bath. Ready to visit Knokke in style?
The apartment is located on the first line of the Belgian coast with a fantastic view over the beachfront and sea, located on the 7th floor. You can really call this a unique place to stay. Total privacy! The apartment is decorated with love and care and has everything you need to make your stay perfect. You can go to all the best places and the beach in no time: by car, foot or bike while enjoying the beauty that Knokke-Heist has to offer.
The apartment has 1 floor and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Between the old village of Knokke, Heist aan Zee and Duinbergen and the beaches of the North Sea, you can stay in our seaside town in an oasis of tranquility, close to numerous luxurious boutiques, culinary establishments and beautiful cycling and walking routes. Knokke-Heist is one of the most famous seaside resorts in Belgium. It is located on the border with the Netherlands. The sea forms the northern border and to the east lies the Zwin Provincial Nature Park as a buffer with the coast of Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Netherlands) and only a few kilometers away from the Cadzand, Sluis and Retranchement just across the border. Damme is located on the south side of Knokke-Heist and the seaport of Bruges is located to the west. The beach in Knokke-Heist is very famous for it’s exclusive and trendy beach-bars that allow you to enjoy a drink, snack, the sun and the ambiance of course. Knokke-Heist has always exerted a special attraction on artists, architects, sculptors and painters. Knokke-Heist invests in art and is at home in all markets. For example, you can view top international works at more than 50 galleries. The nature reserve "t Zwin" is one of the eye-catchers that you want to see during your stay and is an interactive nature experience park for the whole family. Would you like to dine for hours, enjoy a nice lunch or a quick snack? Knokke-Heist has a wide range with more than 200 restaurants. Discover homely bistros, cozy eateries or trendy restaurants. Immerse yourself in our culinary world and enjoy. Shopping in Knokke-Heist? That is pure enjoyment, seeing and discovering. From refreshingly simple to remarkably exclusive with the largest international, renowned top brands that you will discover in the golden shopping triangle Lippenslaan, Dumortierlaan and Kustlaan. In Knokke-Heist you shop differently than elsewhere and most shops are also open on Sundays and public holidays. Knokke-Heist is easily reachable by car and train. For more detailed information we refer to the websites “visitkh” en “dekust”.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayCharge,The minimum age for Guests is 26 years; moreover, any Guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the entire duration of the stay.
- 1. A group of Guests belonging to the same household is allowed, provided that at least one person is 26 years or older.
- 2. A group of Guests who do not belong to the same household is only allowed if at least half of the guests are 26 years or older.
- The number of Guests (excluding infants under 2 years) may never exceed the number communicated in the listing.
- The Guest will use the Accommodation with respect, treating it as a normally careful and reasonable person would do and leaving it behind in the same normal tidy condition in which he or she found it on arrival. The Guest is not allowed to move household effects and/or furniture.
- The Guest must not cause any nuisance to local residents, other occupants or neighbours. The Guest must comply with and adhere to the normally applicable rules. Between 10 pm and 8 am, every effort must be made to keep noise to a minimum. Parties are prohibited at all times.
- The Guest must all times adhere to the time of 5 pm for the start of the check-in period and 10 am for the final check-out unless there has been an express agreement to the contrary.
- The keys and any items such as badges must be left at the exact same location at the check-out and must absolutely not be left in the Accommodation, in the letterbox or elsewhere unless expressly directed otherwise in the check-out instructions.
- The number of Guests (excluding children of 2 years or younger) may never exceed the number communicated in the listing.
- The Guest must always close the windows and doors when leaving the Accommodation.
- Rubbish must be collected and deposited according to the instructions given on the guest portal.
- To avoid damage to the HVAC installation (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) and unnecessary costs, the Guest may not set the thermostat in the Accommodation above 21 degrees Celsius at any time during the stay. The Guest must heat the Accommodation in a responsible fashion.
- No pets are allowed in the Accommodation unless otherwise stated in the listing or unless otherwise agreed. If pets are allowed, an extra charge will be made, and the normally expected rules of conduct apply: for example, pets are not permitted on seats, chairs or beds. If pets are brought into the Accommodation without permission, a fixed fee, as well as any costs incurred (e.g. additional cleaning costs) will be payable by the Guest.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Accommodation or on its grounds (including the garden and terrace).
- The Guest may not exceed the number of vehicles stated in the listing for which parking or storage space, if any, is provided. It is not permitted to charge electric cars or bicycles in or on the Accommodation and any associated parking space.
- The Guest is, where applicable, obliged to comply with the statutes and the internal regulations of the association of co-owners in the residence.
- The Guest may not use the Accommodation for commercial purposes, such as commercial photography or filming.
- The Guest agrees to follow the instructions and pay any additional costs for special matters, such as the use of the BBQ, fireplace, sauna, swimming pool, jacuzzi, etc., that will be communicated through the guest portal.
- It is not permitted to put up tents or other structures, paint or put up wallpaper, add or change locks, install antennas or satellite dishes, or affix screws, nails or adhesive materials in the Accommodation or on its grounds.
- For quality and safety purposes, the Accommodation may be provided with equipment that monitors the environment in the Accommodation (including noise levels, temperature and movement) to ensure that Guests have a pleasant stay and neighbours are not disturbed. The Guest is not allowed to interrupt, disable or remove this equipment. Any problems with or need for repair or maintenance of this equipment must be reported immediately by the Guest.
- The Guest is aware that the necessary information about the Accommodation and the reservation is accessible on the online guest portal and undertakes to follow any instructions given during the stay.