Skyline Heights at Manhattan Apartment - MH2
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Discover a modern 2-bedroom apartment with top-floor views of the iconic Melbourne skyline. Fully equipped kitchen, stylish living area, and comfortable bedrooms await your stay.
Enjoy the city’s best attractions, dining, and shopping just moments away. Unwind on the private balcony, savoring the city’s energy. Your urban retreat awaits! Book now for an unforgettable experience.
Spacious two bedrooms apartment with an fully self-contained kitchen, washer with sofa bed in the living area and WIFI.
Master room: 1 x Double bed (2 guests)
Second room: 2 x Single Beds (2 guests)
Living Sofa bed - Double (2 guests)
The entire apartment and all Melbourne has to offer!
Opposite Southern Cross Station with Docklands & the CBD at your doorstep!
A short walk will take you to Marvel Stadium where major sports events or concerts are held. Crown...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Max 2 unregistered guests in your apartment before 9pm. None after 9pm.
- Noise should not be audible outside your apartment after 10pm.
- Violation of the guest & noise rules will likely result in:
- • Your security deposit being held for 70 further days to allow for any neighbour or other claims.
- • Sorry hampers being bought for the neighbours at your expense.
- • Breach notices, administrative fees or extra guests’ fees are commonly charged. Building management will typically charge $100-$300 per notice. You may receive multiple notices.
- • More serious cases will result in your license being revoked without refund, and the potential for VCAT imposed damages running in to the $’000’s.
- • Unregistered extra guest fee of $50/guest/night or $200/guest above the dwelling capacity limit advertised on the website you booked on.
- Property Manager is a collection of private residences that are generally situated in residential building complexes. Owner’s corporation rules apply and are strictly monitored and enforced.. Concierge services are for long term residents. Any services required should be directed to us. Guests are liable to pay for any damaged/missing property on the premises caused by themselves or their guests. This includes, but is not limited to, all and any damage caused to areas including the accommodation and common areas including any
- Recreational Facilities, Gardens, Lounges and Car Parking facilities within the building premises. It is the responsibility of all guests to securely lock the apartment. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside on balconies or on common property, a minimum charge of AUD700 will apply if traces of smoking in the apartment are found or cigarettes are disposed of inappropriately. Guests are required to keep all Recreational Facilities (if available) clean and tidy after use, and agree to adhere to all rules and regulations enforced by any administrators of the facilities Guests are liable to pay for any fire brigade call out fees due to guest negligence (e.g. smoking in the apartment, burnt cooking, etc.) – Fines can vary from $3000AUD. Guests are to note that all common areas are under strict surveillance and that all activity is always monitored. We will not be held liable to any losses or theft while staying in the provided accommodation. Loss of keys, swipe cards and/or remotes will incur a replacement charge upon departure (cost very from AUD200- 500). If you are using a car park, it is the responsibility of the guest to park in the designated car park lot provided.
- Parking unauthorized will result in vehicle being towed at the expense of the guest. Parking is at the driver’s own risk. We will not be held liable to any losses held owing to theft or damages of the vehicle.
- We reserve the right to withdraw guest’s license to occupy if there are complaints about noise, unruly behaviour, improper conduct, disturbances, abusive and unruly behaviour towards Readyset staff, building or cleaning stuff or any violations of these terms & conditions.
- Maximum of 2 visitors allowed between the hours of 8 am – 9 pm (0 after 9pm).
- Building Management may disable access to accommodation if any unregistered guest is found in the building, reactivation fees will apply. .
- Any building breach notices, fines issues by the owner’s corporation will incur a $100 administration fee plus the total cost of any fine, an additional $100 administration fee incur if house rules are broken.
- Guest are to adhere to the Owners Corporations Act 2006 and agree to any charges that may result in a breach of the act where severe penalties apply.
- More Information about the act can be found at Victorian state government website under Owners Corporation and short stay accommodation, URL link available on request.
- Property Manager will not be held liable for any cost relating to trade persons such as plumbers, electricians, locksmiths, and all call out fees unless approved prior my Property Manager Management.
- There is a strict “No Party Policy”