Flamingo Estates 32
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
The house is large and special to enjoy, share and rest with family & friends. On the first floor, you will find a fully equipped kitchen, you can prepare delicious coffee and enjoy your breakfast at the Garden dining table, you will find a spacious living room area, where you can play UNO CARDS or play music with our sound system, and the corner of the living room is a work area, equipped with printer and office supplies, please feel free to print your boarding pass or everything you must need meanwhile travel. Inside the house is a second Dining Room, you can have an unforgettable dinner with your loved ones. On the first floor are three separate bedrooms, two equipped with Queen beds and one with a king bed, all the bedrooms are equipped with AC and closets, and a three PC Washroom. The laundry room is in the garage area.
On the second floor, you will find the private master bedroom equipped with a king-size bed, en-suite...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on request
Grocery Shopping Service: Included
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want to ensure that all our guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay at our property. To help ensure this, we kindly ask that all guests and occupants adhere to the following rules:
- Please do not exceed the sleeping capacity stated on the reservation confirmation.
- Please do not use the property for any illegal activity.
- Please do not cause damage to the property or any neighboring properties.
- Please do not smoke or bring unauthorized pets into the property.
- Please do not remove any furniture from the property or use it for any purpose other than its intended use within the property.
- Please do not engage in any other activity that substantially interferes with the neighbors' use and right to quiet enjoyment of their property.
- We understand that malfunctions can happen, and there are no rebates or refunds issued for any malfunctions or service requests for air conditioners, televisions, hot tubs, pools, appliances, elevators, etc. In addition, no refunds will be given due to area power blackouts, water shortages, flooding, or construction at nearby properties.
- Please note that the Owner of the Property and Property Manager are NOT responsible or liable for lost, stolen, or damaged items on or outside the Property. The Owner and Property Manager are not liable for any inconvenience or damages arising from (1) any temporary defects or stoppage in the supply of water, gas, electricity, or plumbing or (2) weather conditions, natural disasters, or any other acts of Nature.
- Finally, we would like to remind you that the terrace, beach, pool, and surrounding patio can be dangerous, that the floors and stairs inside and outside of the property can be slippery when wet, and that an injury on the property may occur. By accepting this reservation, you acknowledge that you are fully aware of these risks and agree to assume all responsibility for any injuries that may occur.
- We hope that you have a wonderful stay at our property and thank you for your cooperation in following these rules. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.