VO-17 Vista Ocotal
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Vista Ocotal #17 is a brand new home located just 1 block (@ 150 meters) from the BEACH in the upscale area of Playa Ocotal. This home is all about location—it is only a two-minute walk to the beach, to massage tables, to fishing/kayaking/paddle-boarding, and to the very popular beachfront restaurant “Father Rooster’s.” There is plenty of room for friends and family in this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home.
This villa has stainless steel appliances and comes fully stocked with all the cooking utensils you need to make your stay more pleasant. There is a breakfast bar and also a dining table.
The Vista Ocotal development is a growing development that has a beautiful large pool, gathering area, and gardens.
NOTE—because the Vista Ocotal development is growing by adding a “Phase Two,” which this home is in, there may be some construction noise during regular business hours. For most of our guests, this is not a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on request
Grocery Shopping Service: Included
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want to ensure that all our guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay at our property. To help ensure this, we kindly ask that all guests and occupants adhere to the following rules:
- Please do not exceed the sleeping capacity stated on the reservation confirmation.
- Please do not use the property for any illegal activity.
- Please do not cause damage to the property or any neighboring properties.
- Please do not smoke or bring unauthorized pets into the property.
- Please do not remove any furniture from the property or use it for any purpose other than its intended use within the property.
- Please do not engage in any other activity that substantially interferes with the neighbors' use and right to quiet enjoyment of their property.
- We understand that malfunctions can happen, and there are no rebates or refunds issued for any malfunctions or service requests for air conditioners, televisions, hot tubs, pools, appliances, elevators, etc. In addition, no refunds will be given due to area power blackouts, water shortages, flooding, or construction at nearby properties.
- Please note that the Owner of the Property and Property Manager are NOT responsible or liable for lost, stolen, or damaged items on or outside the Property. The Owner and Property Manager are not liable for any inconvenience or damages arising from (1) any temporary defects or stoppage in the supply of water, gas, electricity, or plumbing or (2) weather conditions, natural disasters, or any other acts of Nature.
- Finally, we would like to remind you that the terrace, beach, pool, and surrounding patio can be dangerous, that the floors and stairs inside and outside of the property can be slippery when wet, and that an injury on the property may occur. By accepting this reservation, you acknowledge that you are fully aware of these risks and agree to assume all responsibility for any injuries that may occur.
- We hope that you have a wonderful stay at our property and thank you for your cooperation in following these rules. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.