Bahia Vista 4th Floor Bay View: Isla Del Sol 2
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Isla Del Sol - Bahia Vista 14-462 is a 4th Floor Condo with beautiful views of the open bay water, Don CeSar, and dolphins playing. It comes with access to the Club Bahia amenities! This spacious two-bedroom, two-bath condo sleeps four guests with a king-size bed in the master bedroom and two twin beds in the guest bedroom. The unit has 3 flat-screen TVs with cable, free North American long-distance calling, and free WiFi. The laundry room comes with a full-size washer and dryer and an office workspace adding to the home-away-from-home amenities. Sliding glass doors allow access from the living room and master bedroom to the spacious balcony with views of the bay and plenty of seating to sit back, relax and listen to the palm trees sway in the breeze. You will also enjoy beautiful sunsets and watch dolphins swim and play in the picturesque Florida sunshine. 7-day minimum, Saturday arrival, and Saturday departure during peak season.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Bay Front - Isla Del Sol - meaning Island of the Sun, is an island community on a tropical barrier island surrounded by Boca Ciega Bay and nestled between the southernmost tip of St Petersburg and St Pete Beach, Florida. This island community has many different condo neighborhoods each with beautiful tropical landscaping, heated pools, spas, clubhouses, some with private beaches and water views everywhere you look. Biking and walking trails will take you from your condo to the Shopper's Village and around the golf course of the private Isla Del Sol Yacht and Country Club. 'The Island' is just minutes from the warm, turquoise waters and the many beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, Fort DeSoto Park and Fort DeSoto's North Beach, voted one of America's top beaches. Tons of shops, restaurants and many exciting things to do are just a short drive across the Bayway Bridge to Gulf Blvd. Explore historic Pass-a-Grille beach and the bustling St Pete Beach or drive up the coast following Gulf Blvd through Treasure Island, Madeira Beach, Redington Beach, Indian Shores, Indian Rocks Beach, Belleair Shores all the way to Clearwater Beach to see what adventures you may find! It's also just a quick drive to I-275 to the experience all that Downtown St Petersburg has to offer. St. Pete Beach, the most southern link in a chain of barrier islands that make up the Tampa Bay Sun Coast, offers residents and visitors miles of pristine white sandy beaches that border the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. St. Pete Beach, formerly known as St. Petersburg Beach, has a wide variety of accommodations ranging from large scale resorts to the classic Florida 'mom and pop' vintage motels that bring back memories of old Florida. The city was incorporated in 1957 with the consolidation of the Towns of Pass-a-Grille, Don CeSar, Belle Vista, St. Petersburg Beach and unincorporated Pinellas County to become the “City of St. Petersburg Beach.” In 1994, the citizens voted to shorten the name to “St. Pete Beach” to lessen the confusion with the City of St. Petersburg, located on the mainland to the east. The City of St. Pete Beach is located just off the Pinellas County mainland of Saint Petersburg, just south of Treasure Island, 20 miles from Clearwater Beach and within 30 miles of both St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport and Tampa International Airport. With year-round sunshine, an abundance of recreational activities, restaurants, and shopping, St. Pete Beach is one of the most enjoyable places to live and vacation, in the world.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,• ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE UNIT
- • ABSOLUTELY NO PETS IN THE UNIT
- • Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- • Please abide by pool rules as posted if applicable to include but not limited to: No glass containers at the pool area; no large floats or rafts. Please use the pool at your own risk.
- • The use of roller skates, roller blades, in-line skates, and skateboards is strictly prohibited in the building walkways, sidewalks, parking ramps and garage.
- • Keep balconies and walkways clear. No towels, clothing, umbrellas or other items are to be hung from railings or balconies.
- • Barbecuing or grilling on balconies is allowed with an electric grill ONLY.
- • Do not feed seagulls from the property.
- • Park in assigned space for your unit. All vehicles must have parking permits displayed. Vehicles without a parking permit displayed are subject to towing at renters expense.
- • Please be considerate of your neighbors and keep noise to a minimum during the hours of 11pm -8am. This is a private condominium or home and there are year round occupants that live in the building. While you are on vacation, they may not be.
- • All trash is to be bagged and placed in garbage chute or proper containers.
- • Cars must be pulled into the parking space as normal. No backing into parking spaces.