- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Soak in the Arizona sun from this amazing home located minutes from the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. Step inside and find an expansive living room, kitchen, and three comfortable bedrooms. Head out back and find a fire pit, yard games, and a lounge area! Best yet, you’ll be within minutes to the best shopping, dining, entertainment, and hiking in the valley.
Every Coast to Cactus home comes stocked with all the basics you will need to feel right at home! We provide: High speed Wifi, Smart TV’s, fully stocked kitchens, complimentary coffee, bath essentials, and freshly laundered linens and towels.
Gather and relax on plush sofas. Large flat screen tv connected to streaming services.
For those who like to cook, the kitchen has modern appliances including: dishwasher, fridge, blender, stove top, coffee maker, pots and pans, utensils.
One full bathroom...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By Booking this home, all guests must agree to the following House Rules and Booking Policies:
- 1. Guest Screening and Verification: By moving forward with this reservation, you give permission to the property manager to verify your identity and check criminal databases to confirm the reservation. Verification requires uploading a valid ID, Drivers License, or Passport, along with a self photo of the primary reservation holder. Confirmed reservations are conditional and may be cancelled pending verification results.
- 2. Check-in is at 4 pm. Check-out time is any time before 11 am. You're welcome to request an early check in or late checkout, subject to availability. We are unable to confirm availability until 24 hours prior to arrival or departure.
- 3. Parties, events, or excessive noise are not allowed. Please be respectful of our neighbors and observe quiet hours from 9PM-9AM. Violations after our initial warning may result in your removal from the property. We are located in a residential community and, although this is a vacation destination, it's home to many people. As such we ask that you respect their privacy and peaceful environment.
- 4. We do not allow smoking of any kind anywhere on the premises; including the use of e-cigarettes and marijuana. Those found in violation will incur a $250 cleaning fee.
- 5. Pets are not permitted anywhere on the premises, unless with written permission from your host.
- 6. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
- 7. We understand accidents happen, so if there is any accidental or intentional damage caused to the home, please let us know prior to your departure.
- 8. This property may have video surveillance in outdoor public spaces to ensure the safety and security of all guests. There are no cameras inside the home. Noise meters may also be present in and around the property to ensure quiet hours are followed. We will only receive a notification of a noise event if the noise decibel threshold is exceeded. Please try to keep the fun at a respectful decibel level during the day, but at night we ask for no loud noises after 9 pm — if this sounds like something that will not work for your group, our property might not be the right one for you.
- 9. Guests are prohibited from carrying or otherwise possessing a firearm at any time on property grounds, including carrying firearms in an open or concealed manner. This policy applies to all types of firearms.
- 10. Occupancy is limited to the number of guests you indicate on your reservation. Any additional guests or visitors must be approved by your host.
- 11. Any items left behind can be sent back for a handling fee of $25 plus the cost to ship and must be prepared before the item will be sent.
- 12. Have fun, and please respect the home and host!