Beautiful seaside apartment
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Welcome to our cosy studio located in Ostend. The apartment is situated at walking distance from the beach and can accommodate up to 2 people. There is one sofa that can convert into a full size cosy bed! While you’re staying at our perfect apartment where you will enjoy the highest standards of comfort, with its premium furniture and high spec finishes emanating pure luxury. An ideal location for business travellers, couples or small groups!
Keep reading to learn more inspiring details and start planning your trip to the "City by the Sea" today!
- Self Check-in: Enjoy checking in seamlessly with our keypad, along with customer service 18 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Covid-19 Compliant: Our guests health is of utmost importance, and we make no compromise on providing a professionally cleaned and sanitized space.
- Excellent Transport Links: Enjoy quick access to all the fascinating attractions in and around...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Kick back, relax and enjoy your own personal slice of this calming seaside community. *Outdoor Recreation* Come satisfy your outdoor thirst for adventure in one of many state parks, nature preserves, beaches, and forests. Within a 20 minute walk, drive, or bus ride away, you can reach breath-taking landscapes at the top-rated Stadsbos Oostende offering plenty of hiking trails, evergreen trees, and a multitude of plant species, making it an ideal setting for a leisurely walk. Other notable parks include Maria Hendrikapark, the Japanese Garden, and Leopoldpark for a chance to see varied and diverse natural beauty. If you love sunsets, plan a relaxing evening at nearby beaches such as Bredene Strand, Strand Oostende, or if you dont mind a bit of a longer drive, Hondenstrand for magnificent views that will sooth your soul. On warmer days, you can engage in fun sports like kite surfing, beach volleyball, swimming, and more! *Historical Attractions* Discover the historical significance that Oostende has served over the years, from the times of the Napoleonic era all the way up to the first and second world wars. Plan a visit to Fort Napoleon, built during the time that France occupied Belgium, or Atlantikwall Raversyde, an outstanding site featuring over 60 restored bunkers and weapons/artillery used by the Germans to fend of the allied invasion during WWII. We also recommend visiting the Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul, a neo-gothic catholic church built in 1905 with soaring spires and beautiful stained glass windows.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.