Lovely Apartment with View Next to Kallimarmaro
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The apartment boasts a spacious and inviting atmosphere with well-designed rooms to make you feel right at home.
The cosy bedroom features a comfortable bed, ensuring a restful night’s sleep and offering a stunning view of the iconic Acropolis. The room is equipped with ample storage space, allowing you to keep your belongings organised during your stay.
The living area provides a cosy space to unwind, with a plush sofa and a flat-screen TV for entertainment and a convenient desk, perfect for guests who need to catch up on work or for digital nomads looking for a comfortable space to be productive.
The fully equipped kitchen is perfect for preparing meals and snacks, complete with modern appliances, a stove, an oven, a microwave, and a refrigerator. Whether you want to whip up a quick breakfast or indulge in a homemade dinner, you’ll have all the tools you need. The apartment also includes a clean and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
Laundry Services: Available on request
This comfy apartment enjoys a prime location in Athens. Situated just a short walk from the iconic Kallimarmaro Stadium, you'll have the opportunity to explore this historic landmark and soak in the rich history of the city. The apartment is also within close proximity to various attractions, including the Acropolis, the Plaka neighbourhood, and the National Gallery. Moreover, art enthusiasts will be delighted to know that the property is located really close to the famous Basil & Elise Goulandris Foundation, a modern art museum in Eratosthenous Street, in the Pangrati neighborhood. Nearby, you'll find an array of charming cafes, restaurants, and shops, allowing you to immerse yourself in the local culture and cuisine.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.