Tori’s Luxury Cottage - Walk Salamanca
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Constructed around 1835, this beautifully restored cottage is a landmark property, and is located in the heritage precinct of Battery Point, just minutes to Salamanca. The whalers cottage as it was originally known, has been renovated to offer cosy and warm luxury accommodation, with a private garden courtyard. Beautifully decorated to reflect the unique nature of the property, come and enjoy a piece of history in comfort with all modern conveniences.
The house is a great space both indoors and out, with a well equipped kitchen, luxurious bathroom, comfortable lounge where you can relax and enjoy a night in or a good book, or the outdoors in your own private courtyard. A wonderful space for a single person or a couple in a great neighbourhood.
Guests have full use of the house for the duration of their visit.
Who needs a car when you can walk to many of Hobart’s main attractions. If however you do have a vehicle, there...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Dryer In Home
You have Hobart's best attractions right on your doorstep in a historic, safe and wonderful neighbourhood. Some great coffee shops and restaurants within 200 metres including D'Angelo Italian Restaurant and Jackman and McRoss Bakery. And, just across the road is Arthurs Circus Village Green. Within an easy 5 minute stroll you'll find Salamanca with its art and craft, restaurants, bars and the waterfront pier for the MONA ferry.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • Not suitable for children (2-12 years)
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 2:00 PM