The Insta Playhouse, our stunning new 2 BR house
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
A beautifully designed house in oh-so delicious ice cream colours, the Insta Playhouse delivers a visually wow, luxurious London stay. Situated in Covent Garden, you’re minutes’ walk from buzzing Soho, Leicester Square and the South Bank.
• Gorgeous industrial chic house set across three floors with a spiral staircase. Although in central London, the house is tucked at the back of the building, so it’s snooze-friendly
• Super spacious master bedroom with comfy king size bed and state-of-the-art en suite with bathtub and separate shower, plus wardrobe, desk and a wall-mounted TV for quality chill time
• Additional double bedroom with cosy king size bed and en suite bathroom, plus wardrobe, desk and a wall-mounted TV
• Large living room featuring Smart TV with Media Hub (don’t forget your Netflix password) and snuggly sofa bed
• Dining room area with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Frankie Says…maps, don’t do it! This is where the Good Stuff’s at: Could this insta-worthy apartment be any more central? Nestled in Covent Garden, in the heart of the bustling West End, it’s the perfect launch pad for your London adventures. Covent Garden is a stunning open-air neighbourhood. Take a meander around the historic piazza and market and visit any of its amazing shops (it’s got all the big brands, don’t you know?) It’s also a fabulous place for partygoers. Whether you fancy sipping on signature cocktails or partying ‘til dawn to a live DJ set, there’s something for everyone. Plus, who doesn’t love dinner and a show? Covent Garden boasts over 20 top London theatres, as well as the Royal Ballet and the Royal Opera. Fancy! For eating out, Covent Garden is literally your oyster. Yes, we know you have your own chic Frankie Says kitchen for rustling up meals but there’s a myriad of cafes and restaurants on your doorstep. You’ll find something to satiate every craving, from yummy street food – check out Seven Dials Market - to fine dining Michelin star restaurants, take your pick. Sightsee and Shop ‘til you drop Covent Garden has a wealth of transport links to travel around and see the rest of London. You’re within walking distance of vibrant Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus. Or hop on the nearest tube to take in popular sights, such as Buckingham Palace. A few minutes from the River Thames, you can also cross one of London’s many bridges to the South Bank. Marvel at landmarks like Big Ben or the London Dungeon or see the whole glorious shebang from the London Eye. And when you’re done, saunter back to the comfort of your Frankie Says play pad. Happy days.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,NO PETS
- NO PARTIES
- NO SMOKING