Fabulous three bedroom flat near Marylebone by Property Manager
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This newly-refurbished three double bedroom, two bathroom contemporary apartment is in a prime location in the heart of vibrant NW London.
It is within easy reach of many popular neighbourhoods and attractions including Camden, Regent’s Park and Baker Street as well as Marylebone and Primrose Hill.
It is a perfect base for up to six guests who wish to explore this cosmopolitan and fashionable area full of bars, cafes, shops, markets and galleries as well as the green open spaces of Regent’s Park, Hampstead and Primrose Hill.
The spacious property, set on a popular road, is on the 6th (top) floor of an attractive period building built in the early 1900s. Please note there are several flights of stairs to this flat and no lift in this building.
It is ten minutes walk to both Marylebone and Baker Street underground stations. Marylebone is on the Bakerloo underground line, three stops direct to...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Buckingham palace - 3.60 km; Bus stop - 120.00 m; Euston Station - 2.40 km; Gatwick Airport - 46.20 km; Grocery - 1.20 km; Heathrow Airport - 22.80 km; King's Cross and St. Pancras - 3.40 km; london bridge underground - 7.00 km; London City Airport - 16.80 km; London Eye - 4.90 km; London Victoria Station - 4.00 km; Luton Airport - 47.70 km; National History Museum - 3.80 km; Paddington Station - 1.70 km; Royal Albert Hall - 3.40 km; Sherlock Holme's museum - 450.00 m; The British Library - 3.00 km; The British Museum - 3.00 km; the wallace collection - 1.50 km; Trafalgar Square - 3.70 km; train station - 400.00 m; Victoria & Albert Museum - 3.80 km; Waterloo East Station - 3.40 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.