WIS Suite in Ermoupoli
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
Discover WIS Suite, a charming and stylish historic residence located in the heart of Ermoupolis, the capital of Syros Island. Originally the birthplace of Yannis Tsarouhis’ mother in 1876, this suite holds a unique place in history as it was also a cherished part of the renowned painter’s childhood. Recently redecorated with structural elements and furniture specially crafted for the suite, it offers a perfect blend of modern comfort and historic charm, providing an unforgettable stay for guests.
WIS Suite is a spacious and well-appointed suite, with its own private entrance, offering a comfortable bedroom along with a sofa bed that can accommodate up to three people. The suite also includes a bathroom and a kitchenette for your convenience. The structural elements and furniture within the suite are made especially for this residence, showcasing a beautiful combination of wood, iron, and stone. Guests of WIS Suite can take...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on request
Conveniently located in Ermoupoli, WIS Suite provides easy access to the charming narrow streets, historic landmarks, and vibrant local culture. Immerse yourself in the beauty of Ermoupolis and explore the nearby shops, cafes, and restaurants.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.