Charming 2-Bed Town House Near Market
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Discover the quiet South Melbourne in this charming 2-bed townhouse near the local market. Featuring elevated interiors, this cosy home offers chic decor coupled with a courtyard with outdoor seating and dining to create a gorgeous homely vibe. Boasting proximity to the nearby market, shops, restaurants, Albert Park and Grand Prix , and the beachside, experience all the city has to offer. Perfect for those looking for an authentic base for their Melbourne trip, this is the place for you.
This classically designed home offers chic decor coupled with an abundance of natural light. Featuring an open-plan living area, a sleek kitchen with countertop seating, modern appliances, a spacious bathroom, comfy bedrooms, and a private courtyard with outdoor dining. This home offers the perfect base for your Melbourne city getaway.
- Chic 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom town house.
- Wi-Fi provided.
- Close to public...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
South Melbourne is a vibrant suburb located just south of the city's centre. Famous for its markets that offer a rich array of produce, fashion and other options all at your doorstep. With thriving cafe, bar and restaurant scenes, peruse through the numerous shopping strips to experience the truly magical South Melbourne atmosphere. Bordering the expansive Alfred Park, Melbourne's Royal Botanic Gardens and the famous Southbank entertainment district, explore all the nearby attractions. With its central location and local charm, South Melbourne is the perfect destination for your Melbourne adventures.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You’ll have access to the entire property when you stay here, so it will feel like your own home.
- House Rules
- You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed