Generous 2-Bed Apartment with Great Amenities
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Experience Melbourne’s north-east in this generous 2-bed apartment with great amenities. Featuring an elegantly modern design, the property boasts an on-site rooftop bar and lounge, rooftop cinema, rooftop BBQ area, gym and a rooftop infinity pool to enjoy. Additionally, the apartment offers private views from a private balcony with outdoor seating and more views from the bedrooms. Situated near local cafes and shops, this property is the perfect getaway.
This modern property offers stunning interiors which elevate the apartment’s stunning views. With an open plan living area, an abundance of natural light, an elegant kitchen, modern appliances, a sleek kitchen, two comfortable bedrooms, and a private balcony with outdoor seating. This chic apartment is the perfect modern city stay.
- Modern 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment.
- Secure, underground parking available.
- WIFI available.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Alphington is a quaint Melbourne suburb located in the cities north-east and known for being a pristine residential suburb. Bordering the Yarra River to it’s south and Darebin Creek to its east, which offers extensive waterside reserves, walks, parklands and wetlands to appreciate. Home to a thriving local cafe and market culture, the vibrant suburb offers shopping strips along the Heidelberg Road and by the Alphington Station. Situated near numerous other nearby hubs, Alphington is a pristine suburb ripe for exploration.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed