2-Bed Unit with Oceanviews in Circle on Cavill
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Immerse yourself in the famous Surfers Paradise lifestyle in this contemporary 2-bed apartment with generous ocean views. Featuring chic interiors, the apartment includes a balcony with outdoor dining, along with on-site pool and gym to enjoy. Situated near the bustling Cavill St, Renaissance shopping centre and the iconic beach relish in the unique atmosphere of this seaside paradise. Perfect for those seeking a getaway to this oceanside city, this property is the one for you.
Thoughtfully designed this elevated apartment features chic interiors accented by an abundance of natural light to create a sleek and modern feel. Featuring an open-plan living area, a sleek kitchen, modern appliances, polished bathrooms, gorgeous bedrooms with balcony access, a master ensuite and a balcony with outdoor dining and expansive views. This pristine apartment offers a pristine spot for one to relish in Surfers’ iconic atmosphere.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Surfers Paradise is one of Australia’s most famous tourist attractions, experience this unique cosmopolitan life only steps away from the iconic Surfers Paradise beach. Known for its bustling atmosphere, there’s no short of adventure to be experienced at this famous beachside getaway. With one of the busiest shopping and entertainment districts found in Australia on the nearby Cavill Avenue, Surfers is a hotspot for everything nightlife related. From cafes and restaurants to pubs and clubs there’s something for everyone. Known for its year-round warm weather and friendly locals, Surfers Paradise is the ideal holiday destination.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed