Executive 2-Bed Apartment with Views, Gym and Pool
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Relish in Melbourne’s atmosphere in this executive 2-bed apartment with expansive balcony views of the city. Situated near local cafes, shops and bakeries, this pristine property offers proximity to popular South Yarra, and the MCG. Featuring contemporary interiors the apartment offers a balcony with outdoor seating along with on-site pool, gym and rooftop BBQ facilities with incredible views of the city. For those seeking a central base to explore Melbourne, this is the spot for you.
Thoughtfully designed, this contemporary apartment features elegant interiors with a rustic flare soaked in an abundance of natural light to create an elevated feel. Offering a chic open living plan, an elegant kitchen, modern appliances, sleek bathrooms, comfortable bedrooms and a balcony with outdoor seating and city views. Appreciate the property’s idyllic location, amenities and stunning views while visiting this iconic city.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Cremorne is a quaint inner city Melbourne suburb home to a thriving cafe culture. Previously an industrial park, the suburb features numerous warehouse conversions that offer great spaces for creatives, pubs and the aforementioned cafes. Situated between the more famous suburbs of Richmond and South Yarra, Cremorne offers a more low-key atmosphere that’s still within easy access to these two social hubs. Immerse yourself in the charming Cremorne, truly one of Melbourne's hidden gems.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed.