Bondi 2-Bed Apartment with Awesome Sunrise Views
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Immerse yourself in the iconic Bondi in this chic, coastal 2-bed apartment near the Bondi Road shopping strip and beach. Featuring warm interiors, this gorgeous property offers a thoughtfully curated atmosphere. Situated near local cafes, restaurants and bars, relish in the iconic Eastern Suburbs’ selection of parks, reserves and beaches a short distance from the property. For those seeking a relaxed stay moments from the iconic beach, then look no further.
This contemporary apartment features refined interiors accentuated by chic decor and an abundance of natural light. Featuring an open-plan living area, a polished kitchen, a bathroom with laundry included and stunning bedroom views overlooking the suburb. Awesome view of the sunrise every morning.
- Chic 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment
- WI-FI provided
- Close to public transport
- Main bedroom views overlooking the suburb
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Bondi is one of Australia’s most iconic suburbs, famous for its stunning beach and main promenade. Located in Sydney’s picturesque eastern suburbs, Bondi is close to numerous stunning beaches, walks and shopping precincts, all while also being remarkably close the Sydney’s CBD. With a thriving cafe, restaurant, and bar scene, Bondi offers some of the most famous nightlife throughout the city. Experience the best of both worlds with this iconic beachside suburb, offering a peaceful coastal community only moments away from the bustling city centre.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed.