Scenic 3-Bed Home Moments from Local Shops
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Discover the Blue Mountains alpine charm in this scenic 3-bed home moments from local shops. Featuring sleek modern interiors this stunning house offers spacious interiors that include a master ensuite, a generous deck and an alfresco dining area with expansive views of the national park. Situated a short drive from the popular Leura Mall shops and the heart of Katoomba, relish in all the shopping, dining, lookouts and bushwalk all a short distance from the property.
Thoughtfully designed, this generous house includes abundant natural light to create an open and welcoming atmosphere. Featuring an open-plan living area with a fireplace, modern appliances, a sleek kitchen with counter seating, polished bathrooms, beautiful bedrooms, a shaded balcony with outdoor seating and a shaded alfresco dining area with gorgeous views of the national park. Appreciate for yourself this property’s pristine atmosphere and gorgeous interiors...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Leura is a picturesque suburb located in the stunning Blue Mountains famous for its idyllic shopping mall lined with boutique stores. Situated near central Katoomba, the suburb acts as a quaint refuge that’s only a short distance from the main town. Home to the beautiful Leura Cascades, Pool of Siloam and Sublime point, explore the majestic natural attractions of the area. The suburb also hosts numerous year-round events around its numerous heritage attractions from the Leurella House or Everglades House and gardens. Leura is a truly charming local for all at any time of the year.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed